Chapter Four:His Parents

I sat on the windowsill and flipped through a book I decided to read because the boredom was getting to me. The sun rested on my back warming my skin and taking my hair look like its natural red color.

The book was quite hilarious if you asked me. It was about dungeons and dragons and a damsel. The regular fantasy stuff.

But I could live without the display of affection and the lovey dove scenes. The adventure was a I needed.

"If only there were real dragons to slay and adventures to go on." I sighed.

All of a sudden my door opened and the king walked towards me. I glanced at him over my book and rolled my eyes.

"We need to ta-"

"We won't be talking about anything until you knock on my door and wait until I say you can come in." I said.

"I won't be doing anything of the sort." He said.

I sighed and continued to read and ignore him. After what felt like a few minute he huffed and walked out the door. He closed it behind him and knocked.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"You know who it is." He growled.

"Who?" I asked.

"Lazaras." He groaned.

"Come in." I said sickly sweet.

He came in with the cutest little pout on his face.

"You wanted to talk." I said.

"My parents are coming and you can't do this when they get here." He snapped.

"Then stop holding me against my will and let me go. I don't care if your parents come or not. They don't make me." I said.

"Look I need you to stop acting big and mighty or I will act as I am suppose to." He said.

"And why haven't you? No man will let a woman talk to you as you have let me. I have been here going on two weeks now so why haven't you hung me?" I asked.

Now I was curious. He actually listened to me. So what made him not throw me in the dungeon.

"I enjoy our little love spats. They are entertaining. And I'm attracted.to you." He said.

"Tough you know.the rules. No.white or black are to have any form of a relationship. You enforced the rule. And I doubt your family would approve. And to.eliminate all of that I feel nothing for you." I said.

"You will." He said.

I put the book on the sill and walked out of the room with him following behind me.

I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. My stomach was kicking my butt and it wasn't pretty.

"Hey Secret what can I get for you?" Andre asked.

"I'm hungry. What can you whip up in about five minutes?" I asked.

"I figured that you would be down here soon so I went ahead and made you a personal pizza just like you like it," he said.

"How do you know how.she like item she hasn't even been here in a long time?" Lazarus asked.

I rolled my eyes and sat down in the kitchen and began to eat

"You know I could probably watch you for years and never know exactly everything about you. You are like the sunrise of a new day. Different every time you look at it." He said.

Andre looked at us in shock and I stopped chewing. But that in its self was a bad idea because I began to choke.

Lazaras pulled me to him and pattee my back. The contents in my mouth went down painfully and he rubber my back.

That was when the smell of his cologne penetrated my nose. I closed my eyes beafly and marinated in the smell of the man holding me.

All to quickly I shoved him away getting to carried away. My cheeks flushed at the remeberance of the thoughts going through my head.

"Okay. I'll listen to you while your parents are here. But don't go over board or I will return to my ways." I said.

Lazaras' POV

As I entered her roomil I had to stop. Her hair that I thought was brown was actually red. And it made sense too. She was a spit fire and most red heads were.

She wore a blue gown which I bought her. She had no choice because she didnt have any clothes and I knew she wouldn't wear the same clothes for days on end.

I had to admit she looked good in a gown such as that. I could easily see here in a golden dress that would make her look like a black goddess.

But I had other things to do like warn her of my parents. They wouldn't let me live this down but I have no choice.

Did you like it. If you did leave a comment. And if you love it and like it do me a favor and vote

-----------> Andre