Chapter Fourteen: I Refuse

Recap

"FIRST OF ALL I LOVE SEX WITH YOU. AND SECOND OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO INFLICTED THAT PAIN ON YOU WILL PAY DEARLY. YOU WILL REMAIN BY MY SIDE AS MY EQUAL. AS MY OTHER HALF. I WAS GOING TO PROPOSE PROPERLY BUT IT SEEMS YOU NEED TO HAVE A REASSURANCE." He yelled and I froze.

"No." I said after some time.

He froze and stared at me. I could see the anger boil and I held my breath. His jaw clenched but I didn't back down.

"What......do you mean no?" He asked in a deadly calm voice.

"No. I refuse. The only reason you want go marry me is because I am having your child." I said

"Well yeah." He said.

I jumped up and walked away. But that wasn't the end of the conversation.

"You are marrying me." He said and I stopped in my tracks.

The maids and servants stared in shock and I slowly turned around.

"I hate being the center of attention. But. The one thing I will not allow is you or any male screaming and telling me what to do! I don't care who you are but you won't ruin my life." I snapped.

"Ruin your life. I'm not them Secret." He growled.

"Just because you aren't the one to rape me and beat me half to death doesn't mean you aren't just like them. Another white man with power that I stupidly fell for. A mistake I will have to live with everyday if my life." I said.

He froze and I stared at him.

"What? Did you think I was just overeacting. Yes I was raped. And used. Because another man just like you spouted poetry and tricked me like the niave little girl I was. And I'm still naive." I said and turned but was stopped by his arms around mine.

"I didn't know they did so much and when I find them the only punishment will be death." He said.

I was about to refuse again when his lips took me and he picked me up. I felt us walking and I noticed when we entered a room.

He placed me on the bed and came over me.

"I don't want to have sex with you." I snapped but it was a lie.

He looked at me and kissed my jaw. Then my throat. Then my neck.

"You are lying. You want me so bad." He moaned. "Dont you?"

"Yes!" I yelled as he bit my breast.

But I refuse to let him resolve me into this puddle and he felt nothing. I rubbed his chest. When did our clothes get taken off.

He froze.

"You know its unfair that you could make me feel like this. But if I touch you you feel nothing. By I guess you have to be emotionally distached because you are king. But I really wish my touches"

"Enough woman before I explode in your hands. I want to be in you." He said.

He thrusted into me and I gasped.

An hour later......

I moaned as I woke up. I looked around and I didn't recognize the room.

"Are you ready for round two?" He asked.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Well since you threw vases and glass all over my room I don't think we could have made love on the bed. We are across the hall." He said.

I rubbed my eyes but something poked me and it wasn't his member. I looked at my hand and the ring glimored.

"Why is this o-"

"You are marrying me. And its not because you are pregnant. I love you. With all of my heart. I can't remember the day you weren't here. I can't live without you." He said.

"Yes you can. And why an I any different than your other wom-"

"Enough. I'm not about to hear you say it. I will not hear it. I am tired of you not believibg me. I love you. I just spent a couple of hours explainin that. And I'll spend that much and more to show you I love you. And the world will know over my love for you.!