Bonus Chapter: Coma

This life, which had been the tomb of his virtue and of his honour, is but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
~Shakespeare

Here is a bonus chapter for you all. Enjoy.
**************************************
(This was from chapter eighteen. See what really happened after that)

Lazaras POV

Its been a month and she hasn't woken. She grows weaker and with her my children as well.

When I do find who did this they will die a painful death. God this was my fault. If I had not have been unfaithful, if I had simply went to her for my needs then I wouldn't be here. She wouldn't be like this.

"Baby i-"

"I thought I told you to leave a month ago. What are you doing here?" I asked suspiciously.

"I didn't think.you were serious baby I me-"

"Guards arrest her!" I screamed.

She paled. Oh yea. That bitch was guilty. If not for this than something else.

They dragged her off and I puty attention back to the love of my life.

Her stomach was huge in a good way. I tounched her stomach and felt a quick. I smiled.

"Daddy's here. You and mommy will be okay." I said.

All of a sudden there was more than one kick and I smiled after I got over my shock. Twins. My twins.

"All of you will be okay." I whispered.

I rub her face. This always happened to her. And it always had something to do with me.

And she was always there. I messed up so bad. But I was only human. She was the love of my life and I did this to her.what was I thinking

"Baby. Please my love. I love you so much. Wake up this on time. I will never do anything again like this. I will be by your side. I will love you till the stars cease to burn. I will treat you with the most respect. You will.be my goddess my one and only. Our children and you will.be my world. I will do anything. Anything for you. I will even give up this kingdom for you anything you say. This I promise." I whispered in her ear an kissed her cold lips.

Unknown POV

The king thought he was so smart with his little queen. That stupid wench would get hers.

No not his Queen. My little assassin. She got a little jealous. Now she got herself caught.

The plan was simple. Kill the king. Not have sex with the king. Not kill his queen. I wanted the queen for myself.

She was a beautiful rose. Worthy enough to rule by my side. And to have my children. She would get whatever she wanted. She will be mine.

All I needed was a chance to get her and then we would got to my land and live our lives.

I could imagine her beautiful skin against my own. Mm. Hearing her sweet moans. Seeing her pregnant with my children.

Oh that would.be a sight to behold and soon. Just as soon as I got rid of the king.

Oh king here I come.

Lazarus POV
Two weeks later...

I wish the love if my life would wake up. There was so much I could take. The doctors said if she did not wake up soon our children would die. And her along with them. I do not think I could bare that experience.

"My love. Please. If you do not wake up our children will die. And there is a chance that you will also go with them. Please come back to me. You can do what ever you want. You can loathe me. You can hate me. You can live in another part of the castle. The only thing you can't do is leave. I love you too much to do so." I whispered.

"You selfish pig " she groaned.

My hearted lifted and I kissed her all over. Every inch of her. And she didnt push me away. Maybe it was a momenth of weakness but I didn't care. She was awake and they were safe and alive.

Secrets POV

I was in a field of flowers. I've been there for a while and it was beautiful. It was amazing. So peaceful.

All of a sudden there was two shadows in front of me. Well not shadows but the light was so bright I couldn't see their faces.

"Mommy?" A girl voice called.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Mommy you have to wake up. We cant hold on for longer. Please mommy wake up. Safe us. Safe daddy. He loves you. He loves us. All of us so dearly. Please. You have to protect Daddy." The girl voice said.

"Daddy he needs you more than you think Mommy. He's in danger Mommy. You have tosafe him." A boy voice said.

"How can I do these things?" I asked.

"Follow us mommy. Follow our voice." They said.

I followed them. White light engulfed me an then I hears his voice. The love of my life.

But the. I remembered how I got here and I opened my eyes.

"You selfish pig." I groaned as the light burned my eyes.

He kissed me all over and I allowed him to. I still loved him but now he had to work so much harder for my love. Love without trust was dead and so he needed to work that out. I would stay with him because I had no choice and this kingdom needed an heir and a queen.

I just so happened to have both if those so I would stay. But he would determine if we would be a happy family or not a family at all.

"I refuse to allow you to treat me like crap. I am sleeping in my own took far away from you. I don't care what you do and you can have however many women you want. But leave me alone." I saism

"Please-"

"Im not forgiving you like I did. Work for it. Now get out." I ordered.