Chapter Eleven: The Date

I glanced at the mirror and shook my head. I was not suppose to fell this way. I didn't like him. I didn't. But then I did.

There were times when I would stare and he would catch me and our eyes would lock and I would feel my heart me- wait a dog on minute.

Oh no. I refuse to sound like a l-l-l-l l-word puppy. That was not going on.

I glared at myself.

"If you let anything happen its on you. You deserve everything that is thrown at you because you know at this very moment that there will never be a future with him and if you let yourself ever slip you will get hurt. But not me. I'm already gone." I said to myself.

A knock sounded and I walked to the door. I opened the door and the breath left my body and I died..........

Not literally but it felt like it. I had to be dead because Michael the angel if death was standing before me. Or then again it could be Grabriel.

I felt his finger tips caress my chin and slowly pushed it up.

"I take it you are pleased in what you see." He said.

I moved my lips and nothing came out. I was utterly speechless. And he knew the extent of his power over me because a slow seductive smile spread across his inviting lips.

"Well if you have nothing to say....." He trailed off.

I gasped at the feel of his lips on mine. Deffinately like cinnamon. Wait. WHAT!!!

I pushed him away and glared.

"I've seen better." I commented.

He only smirked. This wasn't going to work. He wasn't arguing with me and my defenses were tumbling down.

"Shall we go my darling." He said

"DONT CALL ME THAT!" I snapped.

He chuckled and kissed my temple.

"Stopped kissing me." I said.

"Tell me you don't like it." He teases as he kissed my cheek.

A maid and an older woman stared at us and they looked amused.

"I've had better." I said through clenched teeth.

He stopped us and everyone was looking at us.

"That just won't do." He said.

Before he could touch me I darted down the hall. He laughed and within seconds he caught me.

"I love chasing you baby." He said teasingly and I felt my cheeks heat up.

I need to get a hold on my emotions. I pushed him off if me and made my face emotionless.

Everyone looked confuses but Lazaras. He wouldn't back down.

"Where are we going?" I asked annoyed.

"Really no where." He replied.

I froze and he bumped into me. Slowly I turned around and glared up at him.

"You had me get up and dress for no reason." I asked angrily.

He smiled a knee buckling smile and shook his head.

"You are trying so hard to not like me that its sexy as hell. I have a surprise for you. And at the end of this date you will like me a little more." He reassured and lead me out into the garden.

But that was what I was afraid of. We walked into the labyrinth and went through its many twists and turns.

We turned a corner and I froze. I was a gonner. A single table with candles and rose petals. The stars above us and a water fountain with jasmine in the air.

"You look even more beautiful in here than out there." He whispered and lead me to the table.

He pulled out my chair and I had no choice but to sit down. He poured us champagne and opened the tray to reveal exquisitely smelling food.

I felt the presence of his eyes willing me to look at him. When the pressure was too strong I looked up and the look I saw in his eyes were so different.

And then everything went down hill. He asked me questions and before knew it we were in full blown conversation and laughing. It felt so natural being here with him.

And he acted natural. He didn't act like a king but a man interested in a woman. A cocky male but still male.

And I saw him even more attractive but it was like a new attractive. I don't know how it was a new attractive but it was like.....I saw him as a man now than before.

An hour later.......

He got up and held out his hand.

"Let's dance." Hr suggested.

"But there's no music." I said.

He took me in his arms and we swayed. Our bodies fit nicely together. He stared into my eyes and I started up into his.

The moon lit his features like a god. Every inch he touched my body tingled and I was so in a trance it was like a movie.

He leaned in and stopped halfway. Closing my eyes I leaned forward and our lips touched. My muscles contracted with the sensations I felt.

The estrogen pumping through my veins were pouring like a kitten with catnip. He pulled me tighter into him and I felt him against my thigh.

His lips turned from gentle to possesive in 3.5 seconds. His hands feeling my backside through my clothes.

I pulled away to breath and he bit my neck. I gasped. My head thrown back as if I would howl.

He left a trail if hot fiery kisses on my neck and calor bone. That's when it happened.

He found my weakest point in my body. The small place behind my ear. He kissed there and a shiver racked my body. He licked there and my body shook. He bit there moaned loudly.

He sucked there and I was panting like a marathon runner. He ground himself against me and my breath became labored.

Then as if God felt sorry for me and decided to save me common sense came back to me. But I was more afraid than angry. I pushed him away.

But He barely moved.

"You can try to fight it Secret. As long ad you want. But you won't last long so what is the point. Believe me on this. I have tried to ignore what is between us and this is what it has reduced me to. A man that finds you attractive and may even love you. We are going to wind up in bed Secret. And not because I am cocky and think I can get any girl but because you like me and I like you. Our bodies like each other and well the body always get what it wants. But I will respect you and let you think about it." He said and held our his arm.

But the thing was I was tired of thinking. It was tiresome and I wanted to relax. I went in my tippy toes and pressed my lips against his roughly. And that was start of us dating and the future of many more dates that were equally romantic and giving