Chapter Six: Girl With the Ocean Eyes

Three weeks later.......

The palace was so quiet compared to the week before. But I guess that was thanks to me. But he had it coming.

He should have never tried that with his parents and think that I wasn't going to say anything.

He sat right there and said that he was thinking about marrying me but hasn't even taken the minute to evoke the interracial clause.

Not that I care because he was the very last person that I would decide to marry. The very last. I think I would actually consider being celebet even then.

But back to the problem at hand. I gave him a piece of my mind. I know it was wrong but he pushed me to go that far.

I don't care what people think of me but I dont like people lying on me.

I went to the library and opened the door but froze as I saw him. He looked up and stared at me. I tore my gaze away from his and went to the book shelf.

"Are my books to your liking?" He asked.

"They are a very good selection" I said .

He looked at me and I tried to ignore him. The key word was trued. His eyes were almost piercing.

"What?!" I yelled.

"You eyes are a unique color. Like the ocean. They are nice to look at." He said.

"Stop coming on to me." I snapped.

"Can't I even give you a compliment. It isn't all that bad. And if I was coming on to you why is that so bad?" He asked.

I closed my eyes and went back to the bookshelf.

"You aren't going to get me. No matter how hard you try. I won't fall in love because I am a logical person. And love isn't in logics. There fore it is irrelevant." I said.

"So all that stuff about adopting kids and being an orphan. That was all a lie?" He asked.

"No. But why is that relevant at the moment?" I asked.

"You need love for the kids." He said.

" I'll love them. I'll keep them safe and they will become great people." I said.

"What do toy mean by keep them safe?" He asked.

I froze. I let that slip. I didn't mean to give that much away through words.

"Nothing. I didn't mean anything by it. Nothing at all." I said.

I looked at him and he looked as though he didn't believe me but he didn't press on. And for that I was grateful. I didn't feel much up to arguing today.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Okay? Its boring. I can't leave. I can't go home. I'm like a prisoner. I might as well be locked up in the cells. I'm not a fish. I can't live in a small place and be expected to live for a long time. I will sing for you if that meant my freedom but I have a feeling that I would only make you make me stay even more." I said.

"Would you like to go horseback riding?! He asked.

I froze. Horseback riding. I loved horseback riding.

"What's the catch?" I asked.

"I have to accompany you." He said.

I weighed my options. Be with him. Stay cooped up like a caged animal.

"Can we go right now?" I asked.

He set down his file and walked towards me. He held out his forearm and looked at me expectedly.

"Madame." He smiled.

I wrapped my hand around his arm and we walked out the room through the halls to the outside.

Once inside the stables my eyes went to a raging beast. He was huge and strong. Every inch seemed to be muscle.

"That is Warrior. He is a war horse." He explained

"That's why he look so mean. He is only taken out on rides when there is a war and with that there is no guarantee that he would live." I said.

"If you want ride him." He said.

"I'm not stupid..he only listens to you." I said.

"Then ride him with me." He said.

"I prefer my own made or stallion thanks." I said.

He chuckled and saddled up a fine mare. I hopped on and he shocked me by riding bare back on the huge beast.

"Shall we?" He asked.

Thirty minutes later........

We arrived at a beautiful meadow with a weeping willow in the middle. It was like a place faires, if they existed, would hang around.

It was so calming and warm. Magical if that was a logical thought.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Yes. It is beautiful." I said.

"How about you ride Warrior with me?" He suggested.

"No." I said quickly.

"Come on." He said.

"No. You will not get me in that horse Lazaras." I said using his christian name.

"I get it. You are afraid." He said.

I froze and looked at him. Did he just call me a chicken.

I grabbed his hand and swung in front of him onto the horse. It felt weird. I wiggled and moved until I hears a groan and Lazaras wrapped his arms around me tightly to stop my movements.

"You are making a little trouble if you can't already fill it." He said.

Oh I felt it and my was it like this beast between my legs. I froze. Oh man. That felt and sounded too sexual in anyway I said it.

"Just start the horse okay. " I said a little breathless.

He kicked Warriors sides and I felt the muscles work under me.....oh god. Anyway I described this beast would sound seductive.

But it was the best rude I have ever.been on and not that type of ride either.

-----------> Warrior's picture