Chapter eighteen: Assassination Attempt

Two months later.....

"FOR THE LAST TIME I CAN DO IT MYSELF." I yelled.

"Baby calm down there is no need to get upset." He said.

"Yes sweet heart. Stress isn't fit for the child." His mother said.

"For the last time its babies. I am having twins." I said annoyed.

"Darling how would you know that?" He asked.

"Are you questioning me as a mother. I know my body. And I know if I am having twins. And I am having twins." I snapped.

I was so annoyed. They didn't believe me. They thought I was insane. But I knew my body better than anyone else. I knew I was carrying two lives.

"Honey maybe we should call for the doctor to prescribe her something." His mother suggested.

Oh that was the last straw. I narrowed my eyes at them. A maid passed by and I grabbed her arm gently.

"Please prepare a room farthest from the.....royals." I said.

She bowed and walked away.

"How about we spend some time away from each other." I said.

"You're being unreasonable love." He said.

"Well I don't like to be called a liar and that's what you are basically calling me." I said.

"Now honey there is no need to get stressed out. Stress is not good.for you or the baby." She said.

I threw my hands up and groaned.

"No no no. A princess does not groan. She graceful frowns. There is much you must learn." She said.

I walked away annoyed with her. With all of them. God. What was their problem. What was my problem. This was all his fault. All because I didn't want to sing for him. They always want to try and concur something. And he thought I would be the one to get concured.

Well in a sense I did. Because who was standing here two months pregnant with the kings babies growing inside of them and not even married yet. Me.

Three months later.....

I closed my eyes. I just wanted to be alone. I only wanted to have a normal life. But now I didn't.

I was having the kings children growing inside of me. And it wasn't getting any better.

This pregnancy was making me all....emotional. But I was getting fed up with Lazaras I could tell you that.

All I wanted was for him to.hold me. But now he doesn't even want to look at me. I knew it would be like this though. It always was.

I waddled to the bedroom we shares and opened the door but froze. I saw him. Hovering over a naked female. Sweaty and groaning.

I could feel my eyes water but I refused REFUSED to cry. I took a deep breath and silently closed the door.

"Are you okay dear? What is my son up to?" His mother asked.

"I wouldn't know." I laughed.

I was such an idiot.

But the pain was so much. It hurt me to my soul. I let my guard down. I let him tell me lies and I believed him. I should have known that a white man would not love me. I was just a knotch to fulfill in his belt.

At dinner.......

I was the last to come in and everyone looked at me. But I no longer cared. There were some things I regretted but this was the most I've regretted in my entire life.