Chapter Thirteen: SURPIRSE!!!!

Sometimes the best gifts are the ones that surprise you the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
~~~'''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And as he took me higher into the clouds with the intensity of his love making he whispered the three words that clenched my heart every time he said them.

"I love you."

The scene changed. Jasmines and Indian Lillie's everywhere as I walked in white and red rise petals.

My body wrapped in an all white fabric trailing behind me. My eyes only in him.

"I do."

Quickly I jumped up. The dream still fresh in my head but it was hardly a dream since he tells me that every night. Except for the wedding scene. That would not be happening if I had anything to say about it.

I felt shifting to my side and Lazaras sat up.

"Are you okay." He asked.

"I'm fine. Just had a weird dream. That's all." I said.

He ran his fingers through my hair and all of a sudden a wave of nausea hit me so hard I almost fell back.

I placed my hand over my mouth and tried not to throw up.

"Are you okay?" He asked warily.

Before another word could be spoken I jumped out if bed and ran for the toilet. Everything from the night before rushes from my stomach through my mouth.

"I'm calling for the doctor." He said and ranged for a maid.

I didn't want him to make such a ruckus but I felt horrible and I couldn't even fight. I let out another stomach clenching heave and felt so light headed.

My throat burned and tears brimmed around my eyes. I've never felt this way. It couldn't have been the sex. We have done it for a long time now. About a month.

No. Two months. Nothing was different .

After what seemed like forever I stopped and he Helped me up. I got to the sink and rinsed the taste out. I felt so disgusting and dirty.

I felt.....ugly. And with that feeling I pushed him away.

"Why are you pushing me away?" He asked.

"This is stupid. We sleep together every bight and I've ignored the whispered rumors and the fake smiles. I don't even understand why I let it get this far. I knee it wouldn't work. We should stop it now." I said.

"What is this. We tell each other I love you everyday. " he said.

"Yea. Words are just that. Words. Actions speak louder than words. And you haven't done much of that." I said.