Chapter 16

-Chapter 16: Chocolate Ice Cream and Crazy 'Breakups'

"Did you finalize the script they have to follow?" Jae asked me as he picked up a black bag. "I need to know so I can read it before doing the effects for it."

I nodded and handed him a pack of papers. "That is the script they will be following," I answered. "You are going to have to make Allison look really convincing since Danny is going to be watching the entire thing. I also made sure to make fake evidence to lead to the breakup. I'm going to hand it to Danny and Danny will show it to Allison."

Jae smiled. "Are you sure this is going to work?"

"I am sure it will since Danny is very protective and he will try and make sure Allison doesn't have someone treating her bad. He looks out for us just as much as he tries to keep us away from the world. I think he has issues trusting people."

"Okay, all we need to do is pick out some outfits and seem natural. The fake tears will be easy to do since I will make sure Allison puts some drops into her eyes. It will make her cry but I won't have Danny in the room when she does. Do you think you can convince him to leave you two alone for a moment?"

"Oh, I can do that." I grabbed the script from him. "So, when do we want to do this?"

"We will do it later tonight so it looks very real. Make sure Danny stays home and that he doesn't try to leave the house. I will bring over Jung-min and he will pretend to try to make her feel better. I'll handle the other lady. She will conveniently walk on by to confront Jung-min too," Jae replied. "This plan shouldn't go wrong but just in case we need to make a plan B."

"If something goes wrong we should be sure to make sure everyone is distracted. By everyone I mean only Danny. If he is distracted, he won't figure out that the breakup is planned."

Jae nodded and pulled out his ponytail. He ran a hand through his hair and looked at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He held out his hand and I looked down at it.

"You want me to fix up your hair?"

"It's not going to fix itself."

I laughed. "You're right about that Jae," I muttered out and I took the ponytail from him. "Wouldn't it be cool if hair could do itself?"

"That would be cool."

I turned Jae around and grabbed some of his hair. "Your hair is very soft and smooth." I pulled it and placed it a ponytail as gently as one can put someone's hair in a ponytail. "I never noticed how chubby your face is before. It's like a baby face!"

"W-what?" Jae asked and he turned his head to me. He is blushing!

"You're so cute right now! I need a picture of this!" I pulled out my cell phone and snapped a picture of him. "I am going to take a lot of pictures of you from now on. You're going to have to be cute at all times so I can embarrass you one day with these pictures."

"You're evil!"

I laughed. "You think I'm evil Jae? I must be a witch." I placed my phone down and sat down on a chair. "So, what shall we do now? Should we go and get Allison and Jung-min together or should we just stay in your room for a bit longer?"

"I think we should get them together now and discuss this. We have to have this go perfectly got it?" Jae crossed his arms.

"Yes, I got it. I won't do anything to mess this thing up.  You're lucky that we're good at making plans so far."

Jae smiled and he kissed me softly on the cheek. "Thank you for thinking we are lucky because of that. Usually my plans never really work unless they involved school work or getting free things. I used to get free candy out of my mom when I was younger. I had some sort of candy addiction."