Chapter 3

-Chapter 3: Makeup and Mat ball

"My mom said you can come over tomorrow if that's alright with you," Jae says as he sits beside me.

"I'll ask my brother if I can go over to your house today. I don't know if he'll let me or not. I know my mom would let me. She is actually kind of embarrassing. The second she learns I'm hanging with a guy, she says a bunch of weird things."

"What kind of weird things?" He looks at me, staring at me with his huge eyeballs. He has the prettiest makeup on today. It is natural but makes his eyes appear bigger and the eyeliner is sparkly.

I look away, laughing a bit. "Uh...I rather not say. She does it to my brother a lot though when he has a lady over. Don't worry, my brother isn't into dating right now at this moment. He's pretty much friendless at the moment. What I mean is that he would bring over high school friends during his high school days."

"Now I'm sort of curious about what she is saying to people."

I look back at him. "Jae, don't worry about it too much. Anyways, did you do your makeup today? It is pretty nice looking."

"Yeah, I always do my own makeup. Sometimes I get help from my mother because she is good with makeup and I'm pretty much still a rookie at it. I like how you do makeup. It is very minimal."

"I rather talk about your makeup," I tell him, looking around the gym.

"Why do you want to talk about my makeup? There is nothing special about it," he asks.

I look back him and shrug a bit. "I just rather. So, do you have any social media accounts?"

The rumors from the other day are online now because of Jeanette. She probably told a bunch of people about what was going and twisted into something else. She probably wants me to come out and say a bunch of mean crap about Jae. I'm not going to do that.

"I have social media accounts and I have seen the stuff on it already. I don't care for what they have to say because it is all lies. I don't have any plans on changing my gender and I am into girls."

"Man, I wish I could be like you," I mutter out, sighing a bit. How is he so strong?

"Hm?"

"Oh, nothing," I say, looking at some random kid who is spinning around in circles while his friends laugh. "I know it is Jeanette spreading everything. I only know that because why else would she take a picture of the bathroom stall and show it to everyone online?"

"She isn't a good friend."

"She can be a good friend." Sometimes. Mostly when she's not busy wanting to ruin Jae's entire school life.

"I don't see how she can be."

"You have to be around here when she isn't talking about people she doesn't like."

"I see."

"You saw my friend the other day, right? Well, I know you did. His name is Adam and he's like one of the coolest people in the world," I tell Jae. "You two need to meet and hangout. I think you will like him because he is pretty laidback. Also, you need to meet my twin."

"You have a twin?"

"Oh, right! I didn't tell you about her at all did I? Well, she doesn't go here because she was bullied. So, she is being homeschooled at the moment," I tell him. "She looks sort of like me but I'm paler and she has slightly darker hair. She's actually really pretty so I don't know why she was bullied. Probably because she doesn't try to fit in with what is going on."