Chapter 6.

Carlota's POV

I literally spent all day on Saturday being dragged around furniture shops and garden centres, I really just wanted to go to sleep, I had a really rubbish night sleep and now I'm forced to choose between a fuchsia or a tulip. When we eventually got home it was already 5 in the evening, my parents went straight out again since they were visiting some old friends a few miles down the road so won't be back to late, if they even come back at all. They'll probably spend the night reminiscing over old times with a bottle of red wine. Meanwhile I would be at Harry's house, I knew everyone going so I don't know why I felt nervous. I spent the next 2 hours playing the piano, I hadn't noticed the clock chime at 7 so when I turned to look around and notice it was quarter past I literally flew of the seat. I said I would be around at 6, I was over an hour late. I managed to shower in less than 5 minutes, dry my hair and reapply my make-up before running around the house looking for my phone. After finally finding it I rushed out the door faster than ever before. I walked casually down my garden and up to his front door. I knocked a couple of times before the door flew open and Louis embraced me into a bone crushing hug.

"Nice of you to turn up." He joked.

"Sorry, I didn't notice the time, I didn't even think it was 6 yet." I replied.

"You didn't miss much, just Harry burning the popcorn and Niall eating all the ice-cream."

"Hey! The popcorn is still edible." Harry said as he appeared in the hallway.

"You could break a tooth eating it."

"I thought you'd forgotten." Harry said.

"No, sorry I just totally lost track of time."

"No problemo, at least you're here now." He smiled making my heart flutter.

After our little conversation in the hallway we all went into the living room where Cassie and Liam were fighting over which DVD to watch, Saw 5 or The Notebook. I couldn't help but laugh, they reminded me of little children. I greeted everyone with the exception of Liam and Cassie who still insisted on arguing over what to watch.

"Liam, I don't like horror films, you know that."

"Well, I don't like chick flicks, you know that." He mimicked. It came to a surprise to me that Cassie didn't like horror films, I always assumed she was such a badass it would be something she would like.

"Well, let's have a vote." Liam suggested.

"That's not fair, none of the boys like The Notebook so I'll just be out ruled."

"That's the point."

"Why don't we just let Carlota decide? She is new to this whole get together thing." Harry suggested.

"Fine." They both said. Cassie looked at me with hopeful eyes but the truth was I was into horror films more than chick flicks, I did like them but I enjoy jumping out of my skin.

"So which one would madam like to watch?" Harry said.

"Hmm...in all honesty I prefer horror films so I'm gonna have to say Saw 5, sorry Cassie."

"And I thought you were on my team!" Cassie joked.

"Sorry Cass, a chick flick is okay when you feel depressed or unloved, a horror film is perfect for watching these 'macho men' scream like girls." I replied cheekily.

"I like your thinking." She replied.

"Hey, we don't scream like girls, thank you very much." Niall said still with a mouthful of ice-cream.