Chapter 17.

Carlota's POV

"GET A ROOM!" Louis shouted, startling both us so we quickly retreated. Everyone else appeared to have joined us backstage.

"Thanks man." Harry replied sarcastically.

"You're welcome." Louis replied, unaware of Harry's sarcasm.

"So, Carlota will you be coming with us into the city tomorrow?" Niall asked.

"Uh?" I replied, confused as I had no idea what they he was talking about.

"He hasn't asked her yet." Cassie said whilst elbowing him in the ribcage, she made a habit of doing that to people, remind me never to get on the wrong side of her.

"What's going on?" I asked, still confused. I turned my attention back to Harry.

"Well, we're going into the city of London tomorrow to go sightseeing, would one like to come?" He said in an over dramatic British accent.

"One would love to accompany thee on such a spectacular sightseeing tour." I replied in my British accent.

"Sorted, we'll pick you up around 8." Louis said.

"8?" I questioned.

"Awww, is that too early for you?" Louis said it an annoying voice.

"No, I'm surprised you can get your butt out of bed so early. And, are you driving, in the city?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, problem?" He asked.

"No, of course not." I said a little unsure. As much as I loved Louis as a friend he was a crazy driver and I definitely didn't trust him to drive through such a busy city, especially on a Saturday.

"That's alright then." He said.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks." I said, smiling up at him, before his lips reconnected with mine. As much as I liked all the kissing and stuff, what does this make us? We're not exactly official, are we dating? Or is it basically friends with kissing benefits? I was sure I didn't want that, this time I was sure what I wanted. More sure than I had ever been about anything before.

"Seriously, get a room!" Louis moaned.

"Leave them alone!" Cassie retorted. "Would you rather them kiss or give each other death stares?" She said, he didn't reply. "Thought so." She said, ending that conversation.

"Right, shall we go home?" Harry asked everyone.

"Don't you want to find out if you won?" I asked.

"I already did win, the most perfect girl." He said, while staring right into my eyes, I swear my knees were about to buckle underneath me.

"Aww, thanks Harry, I love you too." Louis gushed in a girly voice.

"As much as I love you and everything Louis, must you ruin every romantic moment I ever have?" Harry joked.

"It's my job." Louis said, continuing on in his girly voice.

"Lets go, before these losers start some sort of domestic war." Cassie said.

We all agreed and left, we all separated off into our different directions to head home. Obviously me and Harry walked together, since we did live next door. Our walk started off with some silence, it wasn't awkward but it was oddly quiet. We were both subconsciously swinging our arms back and forth, I continued to until Harry subtly slipped his hand into mine, I turned to face him and smiled back at him. His hand was warm and I don't want to sound cheesy or anything but I'm sure our hands fit together like a missing puzzle piece.