Chapter 10.

Carlota's POV

Let's just say I think my mum was more excited about prom than me, no doubt I was looking forward to it since Harry asked me but my mum was so over dramatic. Luckily Cassie had already booked me for shopping so I wasn't forced to go with my mum. The rest of the night was pretty uneventful except for my mum trying to ask me every detail about how he asked me, she even asked me if we kissed yet, what did she mean by yet? And we hadn't exactly kissed but we almost did, several times. Obviously that doesn't count as a kiss though. After finishing my homework I went to bed, once again I just lay there thinking, thinking about mindless crapola as usual. What colour dress should I get? Should I match Harry? How should I have my hair? I would need to speak to Cassie tomorrow, she'll know everything.

Unlike yesterday as soon as my alarm rang I hoped straight out of bed, instead of taking a shower I decided to brush my fingers over my piano keys for 5 minutes before getting ready, I tried to do it quietly without waking my parents, I didn't hear them move so I assumed they were still sound asleep. I pressed down harder on the last note and got up and headed for the shower. The warmth revitalised my body as usual, it's such a pleasant feeling in the morning. After eating breakfast I grabbed my stuff and stumbled out the front.

"Oh, hey there, you okay?" Harry asked, I didn't expect him to be at my front door this morning, it actually made me jump, but I was just being clumsy tripping over the rug in the hallway that I almost landed in his arms. I cocked my hair to the side out of slight confusion like a dog would do.

"Uh, yeah, thanks." I replied.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to walk to school together? Since we do go to the same school and we live next door to each other and-" He was babbling, he sounded nervous, a side that you rarely ever see of Harry.

"Sure, I was just leaving, as you can see anyway." I stopped him halfway through and replied. We started casually walking the 20 minute walk to school.

"So, do you normally throw yourself out of the door every morning?" He asked, a slight hint of humour in his voice.

"Oh yeah, great way to wake yourself up." I replied sarcastically, giggling at the end.

"Good to know, I'll have to try it tomorrow."

The rest of the walk to school wasn't eventful, we mainly talked about school, I was nervous talking to him I had to admit, I mean, I had some weird feelings for this boy and whenever we speak I'm scared I'll say something stupid. For once, when we got to school I didn't head straight towards the form room; Harry insisted I joined the rest of the 'gang' in one of the corners on the courtyard.

"HERE ARE THE LOVERS" Louis chimed. "Early morning make-out was it?" He asked whilst wiggling his eyebrows and earned himself a slap round the head from Harry, which sent everyone else into hysterics, I even giggled even though I wasn't impressed with Louis' assumption.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Louis asked, holding the back of his head.

"You know what that was for." Harry replied.

"So you haven't asked her?" Liam butted in.

"I didn't say that." He replied.

"So you have?" Liam asked looking hopeful.

"Yes, alright, can we move on now?" Harry replied, you could sense he was getting slightly annoyed.

"You mean Harry actually has date of his choice to prom for once?" Zayn questioned.

"Yes, seriously can we move on?" Personally I think he was embarrassed and even though my name hadn't even been mentioned I could feel my cheeks going red and was secretly wanting them to shut up about it to.