Chapter 30.

Carlota's POV

"And how would you like your steak sir?" The waiter asked.

"Medium rare please." Harry replied.

"And what can I get you miss?" The waiter asked me.

"Linguine aux tomates cerises et fromage de chèvre please." I replied.

"Certainly madame." The waiter soon left and we were finally alone for the first time in 24 hours.

"What did you just order?" Harry asked confused. I couldn't help but giggle at his sweet face.

"Linguine with cherry tomatoes & goats cheese" I replied whilst absentmindedly stirring my glass of ice water. "It sounded to me like tomatoes and yogurt." He joked. "Now that would be an odd combination." I joked back. "You look beautiful tonight by the way." He said in all serious. "Thank you." I said, looking down as I could feel my cheeks going red. "You don't look to bad yourself." "I know, I'm so handsome." He joked. "So full of yourself." I teased. "But you love it." "Sadly I have to say I do." We continued to joke around.

"So how is my beautiful girlfriend on this fine day?" He said putting on an over dramatic British accent.

"Are you going to refer to me as 'girlfriend' constantly?" I questioned, not seriously but still intrigued.

"No, I just like saying it because I can't believe it's true." He replied taking my hand across the table and linking it with his.

"Well believe it is." I said squeezing his hand for reassurance.

"I don't know what I would have done yesterday if you said no." He admitted.

"I probably would have been ripped apart by your fans." I joked. "Either that or they would be celebrating."

"Our relationship is between me and you, not the fans. Yeah, they're still there and I love them and appreciate them but I want my private life private."

"As do I." I agreed.

The waiter finally bought out our food after almost an hour of waiting but it gave me and Harry more time to talk. The last 24 hours had been the busiest of my life. Harry wouldn't let me leave his side. He had packing to do, moving back home, interview after interview and even a photo shoot. I don't know who was more tired, me or him but I wouldn't change it for the world. My plate was placed in front of me, it smelled gorgeous. I twirled the linguine around my fork while I watched Harry try and cut his steak with a butter knife.

"Uh Harry, Hunny, you're supposed to use the sharp knife." I stated.

"I know, but Louis doesn't like me using sharp things." He said in a childish voice.

"Louis isn't here." I winked.

"I'm such a bad boy." He joked whilst picking up the sharp knife and cutting his steak. He devoured it within minutes, I'm not even sure if he chewed his food or just swallowed it whole.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"I haven't eaten all day; I'm still hungry after that meal."

"You're never satisfied are you?" I joked whilst finishing off my meal. The waiter was soon over to clear our plates.

"Would you like the dessert menu?" He asked. Harry looked over at me, waiting for my permission.

"I'll just have a coffee please but I'm sure Mr. Hungry over there will want a read." I informed the waiter.

"Very well." The waiter said in a huff, trust us to get the stuck up waiter.

"So what does Mr. Hungry fancy for dessert." I asked raising my eyebrows.