Chapter 12.

Chapter 12

Carlota's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He questioned with an anxious look on his face. I had to double check he was talking to me; I couldn't believe he wanted to be my boyfriend. This was such a shock, I was literally speechless, he was the perfect boy and he wanted to be with me, I'm anything but perfect. I didn't know what to say, I was of course going to accept but how without seeming desperate or anything.

"Wow, um." Was all I could get out, great start I thought.

"I knew it." He said, raising his voice slightly.

"What?" I said but he spoke up again quickly.

"Ashley was right." He said slightly annoyed.

"What? What has Ashley go to do with anything?" I asked, utterly confused.

"She told me all about your little plan." He said, not even looking at me now. What the heck was he talking about?!

"Plan? What plan?!" I asked getting slightly annoyed that he would even believe anything that came out of her mouth.

"Don't play dumb with me, that's all part of your plan." He said with a snarl. I couldn't believe him, I quickly stood up and regained my posture before I spoke.

"What plan are you talking about?!" I asked, raising my voice slightly, which got his attention since he finally looked at me.

"The one where you wrap me around your little finger so you can become 'miss popular'." He raised his eyebrows, as if he wanted me to explain.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I snarled back.

"Playing dumb? Just to get me to play along with your little game, do you even like me?" He questioned, getting slightly angry.

"What?! Are you seriously asking me that?" I asked raising my voice once again.

"See, you don't even like me do you?!"

"You won't even give me a chance to say anything, you know what, if you're going to believe anything that comes out of her mouth I want nothing to do with you, I thought you were different Harry. I thought you were kind and caring but you're just like every other boy out there, not worth my time. It was nice knowing you Harry." I stormed off out the park, tears streaming down my face. How could he accuse me of such a thing? I thought he was the one, I guess I was wrong. I thought he was different, he was, unlike any other boy, this time he roped me in before unleashing the other side of him.

I didn't really know city very well, so I ran straight home, I didn't stay long though. Luckily my parents were out so I had just enough time to get some stuff and pack it into a small bag and grab my money before I was back out of the door. I caught the bus to the train station and the train back home to; Devon. My real home. Whilst sat on the train it gave me chance to think over everything that had happened over the past few months. I had really fallen for Harry, I thought he was going to be the perfect match for me; we clicked so well, maybe too well. I thought I knew him but I obviously didn't. I remember when I first saw him, peering out of his bedroom whilst my cousin forced me to dance at this stupid family BBQ, that's when I first fell for him, it was his eyes, they were just breath taking, I could stare into them all day long, what I am thinking, I mean I could have, I don't want to anymore. My heart feels like it was literally ripped out but it was never completely there in the first place, he was almost there completing my heart and making it whole again but then he went and tore it to pieces. I remembered gym class with the 'gang', ahh, Louis forcing us to dance around the gym in front of everyone and then being interrupted by the teacher which turned into hysterics. I remember Harry offering to walk me to my first class, that really got me hooked. I remember falling asleep on my sofa together, I remember our pancake fight and our almost kisses.