Chapter 6 | Daddy

Chapter 6 | Daddy

   When they walked into Santana's home, it was mostly dark except for a light coming from what Milyon assumed was the kitchen. Santana walked them down a small hallway that had two doors on both sides, Milyon assumed they were bedrooms. Santana opened the door to one of the rooms, he turned on the light, and there were two beds, twin sized, two dressers, and one twenty-six inch TV. Whose room is this nigga putting us in? Milyon thought. 

   "This is where y'all goin' be sleeping. Don't be loud, you might wake my moms up. Sleep in what you got on and I'll take y'all to get some clothes and shit tomorrow. We'll talk in the morning ladies, goodnight." Santana spoke, and with that being said, he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. 

   Shy began getting undressed. "This nigga cooler than what I thought." she said. They hadn't been in a bed in what felt like some years, so they were ready to hit they hay. They settled into the beds and talked for a while. They were talking about what their jobs might be, never thinking of the worst. They drifted off to sleep after about fifteen minutes of talking. 

   Milyon was awakened by the light in their room being turned on. What the fuck?! Milyon thought, aggravated that she'd just been woke out of her sleep, it seemed like she just went to sleep. 

   Shy was a light sleeper, just as Milyon. But Shy had been half asleep due to being in a different environment. Milyon buried her face in her pillow, refusing to wake up. Neither of them said anything but they were both now awake even if they didn't want to be.

   "Sorry to bother y'all but we just had to see who the new girls were." a random voice said, Milyon knew damn well that it wasn't Santana. She opened her eyes, and was greeted by a tall, skinny, light-skinned chick, she had a scarf on her head, a tank top, and black boy shorts on. There was another girl, she was brown-skinned, medium height, she wasn't as skinny as the other girl but she wasn't exactly thick, she had on a pair of Hello Kitty pajama pants, white tank top, with a black bonnet on her head. Milyon was confused as fuck, she remembered the girl saying something about 'new girls'. She was wide awoke now, she looked over at Shy, and she too was woke. 

   Shy spoke first. "Uh, who are y'all?" Shy said, looking at them like they were crazy.

   The skinny one spoke first. "I'm Tiyana, but y'all can call me Yana." she smiled at Shy and Milyon. Milyon was still confused. 

   The other one spoke. "Um, I'm Kyla, you could call me Ky, if you want to." she said, smirking. Who cares, Milyon thought. 

   Even though she was irritated, she adjusted her position in the bed. "Okay, I'm Milyon and this my best friend, Shy'Andrea. But wait, are y'all Santana's sisters or some shit and what time is it?" Milyon said, sitting up in the bed. The two girls laughed at what Milyon had just said, Milyon didn't find anything amusing. 

   The ladies looked at one another. "Sisters? Uh, no, we not nothing close to his damn sisters. We ain't no kin to that nigga. Okay, I'm assuming he ain't tell y'all yet." Kyla said, still laughing, ignoring Milyon's second question.

   Milyon and Shy were lost. "What are you talkin' 'bout? Tell us what? Please speak the fuck up and stop playing, really 'cause y'all just woke us up out our sleep like the shit was all good and gucci." Shy said, she was beginning to get mad, these girls was on some bullshit. 

   "They really don't know, we gotta go dude. Yo' dumb ass goin' get us killed." Kyla said to Tiyana, they spoke amongst themselves like they weren't in somebody else's room. They were whispering and Milyon was trying to figure out what was going on.