Chapter 7 | The Game

    "That nigga Rocky been tryna bust moves on us. Find out where this nigga lay his head and bring em' to me alive." Carti said to his team. Over the last couple of weeks, some nigga named Rocky came into town tryna take over but he must ain't know that this was Cartier King's city and it wasn't up for negotiation. Rocky sent a couple of his hitters to one of Carti's many trap houses, they called themselves 'sending a message' but didn't accomplish shit because they ended up dead. Word on the street was that Rocky wanted Carti's territory and Carti wasn't for none of that. 

   Mace was with the team, leading them, they were about to bust moves on Rocky. They huddled into an unmarked black cargo van, it had no windows. They almost looked like the feds. 

***

   Milyon and Shy had been working for Santana for about a week now. Santana would bring customers to the house, all the girls would line up and they would choose who they want to spend the day with, yes, they spent days with their clients. The men would take them on dates, and at the end of the day they had to pay for whatever sexual act he wanted, except intercourse. You could say they were somewhat like... escorts. The men actually paid racks just to spend time with the girls, the girls had to give Santana seventy-five percent of their earnings. Milyon was adjusting to it but was still not comfortable with it.

   Today, a man named Rakeem paid to spend the entire day with Milyon and Shy, but of course, that was extra. Rakeem was okay, he didn't talk much, but his friends did-- AK and Black were the ones keeping the girls company. They talked to them and made them laugh, Milyon didn't want to be there but she knew if she didn't act normal then they would say something to Santana about it. If that happened, Santana would complain about making his business look bad and then beat the shit out of the girl. Milyon didn't feel like dealing with that, she laughed and danced to the music that played throughout the house. They were in a mini mansion, she guessed that it was Rakeem's. Smoke filled the air, the men were passing around a blunt and watching Shy and Milyon dance on each other.

   Black spoke. "A'ight Rocky, we bouta' get up outta here. Gotta get back to the money. It was nice kicking it wit' you ladies." AK and Black shook hands with Rocky and hugged the girls, they left. 

   Rakeem looked at the girls who sat comfortably on his plush sofa. "I'm bouta' get ready to take y'all back to Santana, just give me a minute." Rakeem said, he got up and left the den, leaving the girls there. The girls sat on the sofa, and talked. 

   BOOM!

   A loud noise interrupted their conversation. Shy and Mlyon looked at each other, frightened. Before they knew it, men in all black were snatching them up and knocked them unconscious.