Chapter 18 | Come Thru (Continued)

   Milyon began to think freaky thoughts, she was getting horny as hell. She took it upon herself to get up from her spot on the bed and go by him, he wasn't paying attention, he was doing something in his phone. So, she got on top of him, cradling his midsection. That got his attention. 

   "What'chu doin', ma?" Carti said, putting his phone down next to him on the bed. Out of instinct, he put his hands around her waist, he licked his lips. 

   "You said if I wanted to see all I had to do was ask... can I see?" Milyon asked, innocently yet her words full of lust. Cartier licked his lips, he was becoming aroused from the soft feel of her ass on his package. She had so much lust in her big, brown eyes, she looked sexy. 

   "I don't think you ready for that, Mily." Carti said, still holding her small waist. Milyon began to grind her hips into his crotch, just a little. 

   "Yes, I am. I-I want you." Milyon said, leaning forward and pecking his full lips. She put her head into the crook of his neck, she moved her tongue back and fourth, and in circles on the flesh of his neck, he gripped her waist harder. Milyon slowly made a trail of butterfly kisses from his neck, to his ear and back to his mouth. She licked his bottom lip, sexily, Cartier pushed his mouth against hers, they shared a passionate kiss. Carti couldn't take anymore teasing, he picked her up with her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and laid her on the bed, he was now on top of her. Milyon grinned, she liked how dominant he was. 

   "What'chu want, ma? What'chu want me to do to you?" Carti said, in a low and sexy tone. He held held her hands over her head while kissing her slightly exposed chest. Milyon bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes while enjoying the feel of his plush lips. 

   "Everything." Milyon said, she wasn't even thinking straight. Cartier kissed her lips, gently. He let her hands go and moved lower, now at her stomach. He raised her shirt a bit so it displayed her navel, Cartier put his tongue in it and began to swirl it around, Milyon rubbed his head while he did this. Milyon suddenly pulled her shirt up and over her head, she wanted him to have full access. Carti took this as an opportunity to explore the upper half of her body better. She didn't have on a bra so her small, perky breast were exposed. Her round, hard nipple stood at attention and his mouth watered for it. 

   Cartier had been with badder bitches with bodies like Nicki Minaj but it was something about Milyon that was different. She made him want her, she didn't try and take control either, she let him get to know her body. He cuffed her B cup sized breast and licked her nipple with just the tip of his tongue, making Milyon's back arch a little. He looked at her facial expression and could tell she liked what she was feeling. He took her whole nipple in his mouth and sucked it as if he was trying to get milk to come out. 

   "Mmmm." Milyon moaned, she wasn't a screamer. She put her hand on the back of his head, not wanting him to stop. Carti made a line across her cleavage and sucked her other nipple into his mouth, he flickered his tongue across her nipple. Milyon sucked in air. Carti made a trail with his tongue from her cleavage to her navel. He then grabbed the side of her shorts and pulled them down slowly exposing her completely bare vagina. He used his index finger to test the waters. He rubbed it over her clit, it was hard and slippery. He started using both his index and middle finger, applying pressure to her love button, making her whimper. Carti's tool was solid from watching her. 

   "Yes." Milyon moaned, softly. Carti pulled her by her waist, and unexpectly held the lower half of her body in the air while the rest of her legs hung over his shoulder. He sat on the bed with his legs apart under her body. Milyon's head was still on the pillow, her eyes were open and she simply grinned at the crazy shit this nigga was doing, she liked it. Carti buried his face in her vagina, starting off by licking her lips, one by one. He sucked the both of them and made them wetter. He made his way to her entrance and licked hard and slow, Milyon wouldn't stop squirming in his arms. 

   "Stop movin'. Take it." Carti spoke, demanding. Milyon did as she was told and stopped moving, barely. Carti stroked her walls with his tongue, moving in and out of her sweet paradise. Milyon's eyes rolled into the back of her head. 

   "OhmyGod." Milyon moaned. Cartier began to suck her clit, having no mercy.

   "Ah...ah...ah." Milyon moaned, he slithered in and out of her as if his joint was inside of her. When her walls began to tighten he knew she was coming, she didn't have to announce it. Milyon didn't know what this feeling was, it was amazing. Her legs shook, slightly while in Carti's strong grip. Cartier ended his meal with a gentle kiss on her tender lips. Carti put her legs down, Milyon's whole body felt relaxed and relieved. She laid there, not moving, this feeling was euphoric. Carti stared at her for a moment, he then moved on top of her, hovering over her body while his arms supported his weight. She looked into his eyes, he looked into hers. 

   "You taste sweet." Carti said, licking his lips. Milyon couldn't help but to devour his lips. she sucked his tongue, wanting to taste her own juices. Milyon wanted more but Carti wasn't having it, he knew she wasn't ready to have sex with him yet or have sex period. As much as he wanted to bend her over right now, he faught against the feeling in his pants and decided he wouldn't take her virginty until he felt she was ready because once she did it, there wasn't any turning back, he didn't want her to regret her decision. 

   Cartier laid next to her, her back to his chest, he held her nude body tightly. She was tired and comfortable in his arms. She didn't know what was happening between the two of the but she was in a happy place right now and she didn't want him to go. 

***

The next morning

   Carti was awakened the next morning by his phone vibrating on Milyon's nightstand. He reached over her, carefull not to wake her. He looked at the caller ID to see that it was his nigga, Capo. Carti got up and went into the adjacent bathroom in Milyon's room. He closed the door, lightly behind him. He answered the call. 

   "Talk." Cartier spoke, low and husky. 

   "Bruh, we got word on who tried to get at Mace." Capo said in an urgent tone. 

A/N: Mily and Carti in MM! Just in case you all have forgotten who's playing their characters. What you think? Cute?

*Excuse any grammatical errors. 

Follow @YEARREE, the more people that follow her, the sooner I'll update, I promise. 

Ik you guys wanted the D but Milyon wasn't ready for all that, we gone make that part more special. But who do you guys think tried to kill Mace??? (Hint: first chapter) Did you like the freaky scene? Did you enjoy? COMMENT, VOTE!

 READ my other story  'Live By The Gun'! It's going to be awesommmmeee!