Chapter 17 | More Than That

   Shy got up and was about to leave. "You need anything else, I'm about to hit it." Shy stated while preparing to leave his room, she figured he might not want her all up in his shit. She didn't mind helping him out after he basically saved her life by killing Santana, giving her a place to stay, and providing her with weekly funds.

   "You good, ma. Stay and keep me company, I'm bored than a bitch." Mace said, mouth full of food.

   Shy giggled at what he'd just said, flattered and that he was talking with his mouth full, he was cute. "So, you using me because you bored? That's fucked up, but you better be happy you cool people." Shy said, kicking off her shoes in his bedroom doorway, walking towards his bed, throwing her bag on it, and taking it upon herself to have a seat on his huge, Roslyn California King Bed, it was big enough to fit four people.

   Mace was still eating while laid back in his bed, game paused. "Don't act like you ain't want to chill wit' a nigga. You had something else to do?" Mace asked Shy.

   She sat on the other side of the bed, smacked her lips and half smiled. "Nigga, please. But, nah, I ain't have anything to do... I was about to go home and be bored, I guess. So, at least now we can be bored together, bud." Shy said, jokingly and then proceeding to reach over and softly punch him in the arm.

   "Ah, shit!" Mace said, clutching his arm.

   Shy giggled. "Damn, you soft as hell. You better man the fuck up." Shy said, grabbing the container of food from his lap, using his fork and eating his sweet and sour chicken. He stopped his fake crying and shot her a look. Shy laughed because he switched up so quickly.

   He wanted so badly to reach over and grab his food but the pain he was having from his wounds limited his movement. "Shy, give me my shit." Mace said, warning her.

   Shy found this very amusing, she giggled and gathered some rice onto the fork and stuffed it into her mouth. "Damn, this shit good." Shy said, getting up from the bed. Mace was getting irritated, he didn't play about his food. He took his time getting out of the bed because one false move could cause his stitches to open and he would start bleeding.

   Shy stopped in the doorway of his room. "Okay, okay, Crybaby. Take ya' shit." Shy said, handing it back to an obviously irritated Mace.

   He snatched it from her. "You play too much, get out." Mace said, walking back to his bed, food in hand.

   "And you ate all my food, man, you gotta go." Mace said, taking his time getting back into his bed.

   Shy was laughing hard as hell, holding her stomach, she could be so goofy at times. "Awww, poor baby. Tryna roll up?" Shy said, rummaging through her purse which was on his bed.

   "Hell yea, you only got one?" Mace said, totally forgetting about his food.

   "Nah, I have five white owls, and a fat ass bag of that loud pack. I got the best weed man." Shy said, retrieving the Pineapple flavored White Owls from her purse and the bag of weed that was just as big as a baseball. Mace was excited, he hadn't smoked since before he got in the hospital.

   Shy opened the bag of weed and held it to his nose, it was sticky and funky just how he liked it. "Hell yea, that's that shit. Hurry up and roll that shit, woman." Mace said, continuing to play his game.

   "Mace, you ain't goin' help me?" Shy asked, plopping down on the bed.

   Mace shook his head 'no'. "Uh, nah." He said while into his game.