Wattpad Recommendations!

So I know I posted a list of published books that are based around the topics we talk about here in #visible, but what about the books that are here, for free, on Wattpad?!

Call it a brain fog moment, or just sheer ridiculousness on my part- I'm loosing my mind, obviously.- But I can't believe It hasn't occurred to me to suggest the Wattpad books out there that you SHOULD BE READING!

The following are my favourite books that involve disabilities, mental and/ or physical, and are all about what #visible is about. Let me know in the comments what books on here YOU enjoy reading.

The first book I'm going to suggest, I finished after a huge binge read on my part.

Cherries by greatblueheron

It is completed, so no waiting impatiently for new chapters- and it is awesome. It does not centre around disabilities, but the main character, Lia, has anxiety due to events in her past. Whether she knows this or not isn't made clear in the book, but that is what I love about it. It also doesn't hold her back- too much- from doing completely awesome things. Including crashing celebrity parties during the Sun Dance Film Festival and unknowingly chatting up the most perfect specimen of man. You need this in your life!

The next book is 'Suicide Skittles and Skates' by hafyouseenhaffy

This book is too cute for words. I have had the privilege of meeting and talking to the lovely lady that is the author. Her understanding and knowledge of mental health really comes through in this book. A smooth and easy read, written beautifully, its relatable, heart wrenching and sympathetic to those who suffer from Depression and grief. If you haven't read this yet, you need to- I cant believe I didn't  read it sooner!

I'm hoping to get her as a Featured Author! So get reading her books and let me know if you have any questions you would like me to ask her!

The third book and final book for this instalment of visible recommendations is by visible veteran Lucyface,

'Collected words' is just one of her books that I highly recommend, she truly is an amazing writer. This is a poetry book not to be missed! The words flow effortlessly, captivating and spinning you into other worlds. Sharing the most intimate of emotions with the reader as though she is sharing a secret with a close friend. Relatable, emotive, engaging and often heart wrenching- you have to read this.

So what do you think? Do you agree with these recommendations? Have any of your own? Let me know!

x