I Challenge You...

It is going to be my 21st birthday on July 9th. That's less than a month away, and according to my cousin that makes me 'like, well old.'

To celebrate, I've come up with a little challenge for you all.

1000 followers.

I would like to introduce 455 new people to our visible family. Awareness and visibility is key in progressing a campaign like this, helping us grow means being able to help more people. Create more stories and support more authors.

How can you help us achieve this?

Give Official-visible a shout out on your profile, explaining what visible is about and why people should get involved.

Tell your friends to follow us.

Tell your readers to follow us.

On a thread and someone is talking about mental/ physical health? Tell the thread to follow us!

If you tag Official-visible every time you let someone know about us, I will be able to see it. And on July 9th, if we have reached our target, I will choose someone who has helped out the most to receive a REAL LIFE goody bag.

That's right. A box will come in the post to you, wherever you live, full of lovely things to say thank you for being an awesome person.

What do you guys think? Will you help me out?