HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Yes. It is my birthday. Today I am 21. But this chapter isn't about me!

#Visible is 1 year old!!!!

I first started visible on my personal profile one year ago, and as people began to support it, I decided to give it its own profile.

There have been a lot of ups and downs, lessons learnt! But I hope you all agree that visible is growing into something that could be great.

We are now at 580 followers. Not quite the 1000 I had hoped to get, but I know we will reach there eventually.

I'd like to thank everyone who is taking the time to support visible, it's you guys who have made me keep on going. Commenting in the chapters, voting and promoting the campaign  really helps the visibility for other potential supporters.

There is a contest coming in a few days! It's taken a lot of planning, so I hope you take part and enjoy yourselves with it! It's an idea I had a few months ago, and I hope that it can become a regular feature in the wattpad world! So stay tuned for more details.

I hope your all having a good weekend, and reading some good wattpad books! If you haven't already, you should check out the reading list on this profile! There are some great books for you to discover.

Rachael
X