Chapter five: Beautiful

It had been days since I'd last seen Luke. His car wasn't on his driveway and I was starting to think he was avoiding me. I mean what twenty year old girl can't swim? Ding ding ding. Me, that's who.

My phone started ringing and I answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Liv." I heard the voice I'd been waiting for a week.

"Luke." I smiled.

"Re-do party tonight, my place. Don't be late babe." I could practically hear his smirk.

"Only for you, Brooks." I liked the playful way we spoke to each other.

"Wear a tight dress, I want to see your nice long legs." He said.

"Maybe, depends on who's going to be there." I laughed.

"Me." He answered sharply.

"I'm going to need more reasons." I teased.

"If you don't show up in one, might as well come nude." He breathed out.

"Later, Luke." I smiled and hung up.

***

Here I was speeding across the lawn to the one and only, Luke. I could feel the tight, black dress riding up my thighs and I smirked thinking of Luke seeing me in the dress.

I opened his front door and l gazed at the packed house. I walked in, shutting to door behind me and looking around for Luke.

"Small bird!" I heard James yell. I spun around and smiled up at the tall boy.

"Should've known I'd be seeing you here." He smiled.

"Always up for some fun." I laughed. He placed his hand on the small of my back and lead me to his group.

The group consisted of, Daniel, Jai, Beau, Luke, and five girls. One girl was sitting right beside Luke on the couch. Her boobs were practically out of the skimpy dress she was wearing. Yes, I was wearing a tight dress, but it covered my cleavage  and my ass.

I saw her whisper something to him and I heard him answer "She's only the neighbor." That stung. Just the neighbor.

Then he made eye contact with me and said "Took my advice, I see." Luke smirked eyeing me up and down.

"I figured there would be someone to impress here." I said. Luke's attitude changed and he got up from the couch and left the group.

"Thanks for pissing him off, we were just about to fuck." The skimpy girl piped in rolling her eyes.

"Oh, honey. You're already dressed as a hooker, go find someone and work for the money." I winked. She groaned and left.

"Thank god, hate that bitch." A brunette said. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I could tell she was actually blonde, her roots gave it away, that and her eyebrows.

"I'm Sami, by the way." She introduced herself, standing next to me.

"Liv." I replied.

"That's Jess, Arden, and Jules." She said and the girls smiled at me.

"Aye, you're the fairy girl!" Daniel laughed.

"That's me." I said bumping his fist.

"Anyways, I'll be back." I said and took off to the kitchen.

***

Once a random directed me to the kitchen, I filled a shot glass with tequila and threw it back.
I did this several more time s before someone took the shot glass out of my hand.