Chapter twenty six: Not good for you

"Olivia! Wake up!" Sami yells, tugging my blanket from my body.

"What time is it?" I groan, leaning up on to my elbows.

"It's noon, but us and the boys are gonna go to lunch, so get up lazy bones!" She laughs as she leaves my room. I don't know how we are related, I've never been a morning person. Even though it's half way through the day.

I slide off the edge of my bed and slowly walk across the hall to the bathroom. I open the door and jump back.

"Why the hell are you down here?" I yell as Luke wraps a towel around his naked waist.

"Everyone was using the other showers, so this was open." He shrugs.

"I need for shower." I cross my arms.

"I'm done, I just need to get ready. Feel free to get in." He gestures to the shower. I roll my eyes and walk into the steamy bathroom. I open the shower door and turn on the hot water.

"You're gonna burn yourself." Luke whispers, cooling the ware slightly. "I know you like it hot, but that's not safe."

"Yeah, sure." I turn around and I realize are close proximity. Chest to chest.

"I should probably get dressed." He nods and backs away. I grab the hem of my shirt and bring it up and over my head. I can feel his eyes burning into my skin.

"Don't look, perv." I turn my head to glare at him.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." He winks. I roll my eyes and reach my hands behind me to unclip my bra.

Luke's pov:
I am so helplessly in love with her. I look up in the mirror and see her reaching to take off her bra. Don't do it.

I spin on my heel and grab her hands, spinning her around and pinning them above her head.

"Luke, what are you doing?" She looks up at me with her amazing eyes.

"God I love you." I whisper and crash my lips into hers like I haven't seen her in years. I let go of her hands and she wraps them around the back of my neck, pulling me closer. I place mine on her cheeks.

"We can't." She pulls away from me, breathless.

"Why not?" I smirk.

"B-Because I'm not good for you." She looks down, pulling her hands away from me.

"But, Liv." She stops me.

"Hey, it's okay, Luke. Some love stories aren't made to last forever." She smiles a sad smile, tears trying to escape as she blinks them away.

"Fine." I pull away from her, gabbing my things and slamming the bathroom door behind me.

I walk upstairs and it seems like everyone is looking at me.

"What?" I yell.

"Calm down, big boy." Sami laughs.

"It's not fucking funny." I cross my arms.

"He's just mad because he cheated on Liv and then Liv fucked Jai." Beau smirks.

"Oh fuck off." I groan and go up to my room.

***
Olivia's pov:
"So are you sure you guys are over?" Sami asks as I try to get ready.

"Sami." I breathe. "He had sex with Summer, trust me if you knew this girl you'd hate her too."

"But Beau said you had sex with Jai?" She questions.

"I was drunk and hurt. It doesn't matter because Luke and I are not dating and Jai was just as drunk as I was." I say and tie my hair up into a pony tail.

"As your sister, I will not date Luke or like this Summer girl." She laughs.

"Do they know that we're you know?" I whisper like its some kind of secret.

"Course they do, I've known them for awhile." She shrugs, opening my door. "Come on let's go."

***

"This is Summer." Luke introduces Sami to her. I roll my eyes and lean back in my chair. Only an hour ago he was wanting me back.

"Hi." Sami looks away and pokes my arm. "Cheer up." She laughs.

"Ignore her, she's a bitch. None of us like her anyways." Jai says.

"Yeah, do you guys want to go to the festival thing at the boardwalk?" I ask Sami and Jai.

"Can James come?" Sami asks.

"Does someone have a crush on Yammouni?" I smirk. I see him look over at us.

"Liv, you're really cool and everything, but I have my eye on someone else. Sorry." He says and glances at Sami. I throw my head back laughing as Sami smacks me.

"It's not really lady like to call attention to yourself." Summer rolls her eyes at me.

"It's not really lady like to be such a cunt." I flip her off.

"Knock it off." Luke warns.

"Fuck off." I shake my head.

"Alright who ordered the Carolina burger?" The waitress smiles as I glare at Luke who grabs his plate.

***
"Come on!" Sami drags James to the Ferris wheel.

"They're so cute." I smile as James intertwines their fingers together.

I missed Luke, I really do. But I can't ignore the fact that I can do these awful things to people. I glance over at a Summer and Luke playing a game so Luke can win her a dumb stuffed animal and she'll squeal and pretend it's some big deal. Vomit. Suddenly Summer wraps her arms around her stomach and empties her stomach all over the ground.

"Woah!" Jai points to her. I smirk and look up at Jai. "Your eyes." His jaw drops. I look down and clinch my eyes shut.

"What?" I ask.

"Th-They were black, pitch black." He looks and my eyes and shakes his eyes.

"Do you need something to drink?" I ask him. "Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine, lets just go on some rides." He nods and points to the teacups. I glance back at Summer who's wiping her mouth. Luke looks up and his eyes meet with mine. I shrug and run after to Jai.

A/N
Just a filler chapter, short and simple.

This will be ending soon, but I think I might do a sequel??? What do you guys think?

Question of the day: Fav artist?

My answer: I love Halsey, Melanie Martinez,
and the Weeknd❤️❤️

Kisses, Cass

Vote and comment:))