Chapter six: Pills

I woke up with a pounding headache. I rolled out of bed, throwing on a t-shirt and shorts and putting my hair up into a bun. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs sliding on flip flops.

"I'm going to the store!" I yelled and left the house, walking to the closest convenient store.

As I walked in a bell chimed and I headed to the medicine aisle.

"Liv?" Someone asked as I looked for headache relief. I turned my head to the voice and noticed it was Sami

"Um hey." I laughed.

"You fucked as bad as I am?" She asked handing me a bottle of pills she had.

"Yeah, last night was um interesting." I nodded.

"Luke and his famous temper." She laughed walking to the checkout with me. We both paid and walked outside.

"Wanna come over?" She offered.

"Sure." I smiled. She seemed really nice, but I remembered my dream. As we got in her car I made an extra effort to look at her eyes. They were just like the dream.

"Actually, sorry I forgot I have to go out with my aunt today." I stuttered.

"Ditch, come on, Liv." She smirked.

"Okay." I sighed. I don't know why I was so weirded out over her eyes. Lots of people had dark eyes. Dark eyes with gold rings? My conscious reminded me. Shut up.

"We're almost there, Arden and Jules are over." She informed me.

"Cool." She pulled into a apartment complex parking lot and slowed down and parked.

"Here we are." She said and got out of the car. I followed her up three flights of stairs and she opened a wooden door.

"Bout time, I thought my head was gonna split." Arden yelled, meeting us at the door.

"Hey, Liz, right?" She asked.

"Liv." I laughed. She nodded and took the pills from Sami, dry swallowing two.

I walked in and sat on the couch with Jules. Jules was really pretty, I could tell tons of guys liked her. Her golden brown hair and tanned skin looked like she could've been a VS angel.

"You're the girl who totally pissed off, Lex, right?" She asked me.

"If she was the slut all over Luke, than yes." I laughed.

"No one can stand her. She throws herself at a different guy at every single party." Jules rolls her eyes. I laughed and could already tell I like these girls, they were fun and they didn't give a shit about anyone's opinion

***

I woke up hours later on Sami's couch. Her apartment was crowded and I was really confused.

"Sami?" I call. She emerges from the kitchen and smiles drunkenly at me.

"Hey, you're up! Those pills really knocked you out, huh?" She smirked.

Then it hit me. I bought myself headache medicine, took the pills she had. They were for headaches, it was a drug and I passed out from it.

"You drugged me?" I asked.

"You were being so fucking cool man! It was your idea to throw this!" She laughed, handing me a drink. I shook my head and walked to the bathroom.

I opened the door and my jaw dropped. It was Luke making out with Lex.

"Luke?" I said.

"Oh, hey, Olivia. Didn't realize you were here." He said standing up.

"I didn't know I was here." I shook my head trying to remember what happened.

"So the bitch returns." Lex rolled her eyes.

"Watch it." I threatened.

"What are you gonna do about it?" She asked.

"I really wouldn't test me right now." I said lowering my gaze. She stood up from the sink and walked closer to me. She wreaked of tequila and I was questioning how drunk she was. Luke pulled her away and she flipped me off.

"You knew that Luke was gonna be here, that's why you're here! Because you're jealous I have what you want!" She smirked.

"I don't fucking want him! He's nothing, but a liar and I want nothing from him. You and him would be perfect together though, two whores."

"Bitch!" She yelled running towards me, but I was quicker.

I slammed my fist into her faker than fake code and blood started squirting. Then she attacked me. She shoved me to the floor and grabbed my head knocking it into the hard wooden floor. My vision blurred as I saw someone pull her off of me and the Luke picking me up.

"I'm so sorry, Olivia. This is my fault." He whispered before my eyelids shut.