Two ; Tiny Toilets

"This toilet is not meant for someone my size. No one should have to bend there body in half while they try to pee. Why can't they make them bigger?" Calum sat back down next to Casey, finding his seatbelt once again and latching it. He tried his hardest to not drink much on the flight, but it was over half a day up in the air and his stomach continued to demand food and water.

"Airplanes are only good for peanuts and taking you to a far away destination. There's no beauty in the rest of it." Casey explained as if he knew everything. When really this was only his second time flying and Calum kinda wanted to tell him to shut up. "Unless you're fucking filthy rich and can afford one of those flights that your seat is basically a bed and there's a tv attached, that would be the life."

Calum snorted, "The boys of The Selected can't even afford that, so we'll never be able to."

"I gotta find myself a sugar daddy so he can pay for me to travel the world." Casey sighed, leaning his head against Calum's shoulder.

"In return for sex?" Calum scrunched up his nose as his best friend nodded against his shoulder in response. "Doesn't sound too great."

"It has it's perks. I'd probably be able to join the mile high club if I had a sugar daddy."

"The sweet life of bending in half in a airplane toilet. Sounds great." Calum said sarcastically, watching a faint blush rise to Casey's cheeks.

The old lady sitting behind the two teenage boys shushed them, meaning she had every word of their conversation. Calum wanted to turn around and apologize for being so vulgar in such a open area, but he knew it wasn't worth the further embarrassment.

"Get me off this plane." Calum whined.

"Three hours to go, buddy."

"Don't remind me."

Casey patted Calum's leg to grab his attention, "Take a nap and we'll be there when you wake up, okay?"

Calum grumbled in response, but nonetheless snuggled up again this blond best friend in hopes when he woke up he'd almost be in the presence of Ashton Irwin.

////

Chapters will be short if you hadn't noticed. That'll change depending on the setting and how long the scene will be.
Thanks for reading💙