Thirty Seven ; No More Secrets

"How'd Calum's dick taste last night?"

Ashton whipped around to see Casey waggling his eyebrows at the singer. Everyone else seemed to still be asleep at this hour.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh where are my manners. How'd it taste the past three nights when everyone has been trying to fucking sleep? You could at least be considerate of the other three people asleep not even two feet away from you."

Ashton stared at the blond boy in front of him. He was completely clueless on what Casey was going on about. The thought of doing such proactive things to Calum was stalled in the back of his mind, but the fact Casey truly thinks they've been doing these things in the dead of night confused him beyond belief.

"I still have no idea what you're talking about." Ashton said, looking confused at Casey before moving around him to fix himself a fresh pot of coffee to start his day off right. They were so close to being done with their European leg of the tour and then they'd head on back to America to finish it off. Which was exciting since they hadn't been able to tour much there last time around.

"Oh sure you don't." Casey rolled his eyes, plopping himself down on the sofa across from their small kitchenette in the bus. "I understand that you want to keep your relationship a secret since it's so sudden already, but let's be real it was expected with a good looking guy like Calum. Just turn your moans down a notch."

Ashton took in a deep breath before spinning around to face Casey once again, this time with a steaming hot cup of coffee. "I don't know what you mean. Calum's dick has never been in my mouth and my dick has never been in his. The most we've done is make out and he doesn't even remember it with all the shit he consumed, so there's nothing going on between us. We're just friends. Besides isn't he still chatting up that French guy?"

"Then why the fuck do I hear him moaning your name all the time? Like we may be best friends, but I don't want to hear that shit."

Ashton shrugged, nonchalantly looking down at his coffee trying to hide the smirk forcing its way onto his face. Calum still gets off to the thought of him and suddenly his day can't get any better. It with those thoughts filling his mind. "Why don't you ask him? Because we're not a thing."

Casey nodded, looking at Ashton as he began to stand up from the couch. "Well okay, maybe he just thinks of you a lot while doing things."

"Maybe." Ashton shrugged again, hiding away all emotion and keeping his face blank.

"Wait–" Casey stared at him with wide eyes and mouth agape. "You and Calum kissed? That made sense when I thought you were an item, but it just clicked. Oh my god, he's going to shit himself."

Ashton sat his cup down and scrambled to keep Casey away from the bunks by cornering him between the couch and countertop. "You cannot tell him."

"Too late." Casey mumbled and Ashton froze.

"We did what?"

////

aw man it's getting real now.

Let me know your thoughts? It's always my favorite thing to see all of your comments and what you're looking forward to next.

Thanks for reading! ❤️