Nine ; Bunk Beds

"Welcome to our humble abode." Luke announced. There was food littering countertops, tables, anywhere it could be placed. A fridge with what they soon learned was stocked with beer, soda, and occasionally milk for cereal.

Their suitcases were brought out to the tour bus while they were inside the arena. They had been placed on the two empty left of the bus. One was directly above Ashton's bunk and the other diagonal from it. Calum and Casey had a stare down on who would get which, but Casey sulked when he knew he'd rather jump off a cliff than fight Calum to be near Ashton at night. Lucky for Calum though, who ever brought them up placed his suitcase on the correct bunk.

"Since we'll be sharing such a confined area till we get to certain places where we might have hotels, please wear deodorant at all time and shower! I don't want this bus to reek of body odor." Ashton informed, sliding past Calum. His hand barely grazing the small of Calum's back to make sure he didn't topple over in the small space. "This is the bathroom that we all use. Don't make too much of a mess, and your sexual needs can wait till we all aren't in the same vicinity." Ashton was looking at Michael who was sporting a Cheshire Cat grin at his words.

"So in other words, don't be like Michael?" Calum questioned, raising at brow towards Ashton. Ashton grinned, his dimples more prominent than ever making Calum's heart race.

"That's exactly what I meant. You're a fast learner, Cal."

"I try." Calum smiled shyly.

"Okay, let's get this show on the rode. We have a long trip ahead of us."

////

Let me know your thoughts!! Comments and votes are my motivation because it's a small reminder that people are actually enjoying the story and it's not flopping omg