Thirty Nine ; Muke

"You can practically cut the sexual tension with a knife in here right now." Michael commented as he pranced out of the bathroom attached to their dressing room, his eyes meeting Ashton and Calum's as he saw how close they were sitting on the couch together, but not actually touching. They had another show tonight and after yesterday's fiasco Ashton was ready to get back out on stage and pour all his emotions out into his music.

"Where's Luke? We go on in twenty." Ashton stared at Michael waiting for answer. The blue haired drummer always seemed to know where Luke was at any given time.

"The bathroom," Michael shrugged, collapsing in the empty seat next to Casey.

"You were just in the bathroom though." Ashton commented, raising an eyebrow at his friend.

"Your point?"

"You know what... If he comes out looking like a mess then I don't need an answer." Michael grinned triumphantly before pulling out his phone and scrolling through his social media to see if the fans were pumped about their show tonight.

"Fuck." Casey muttered, staring wide eyed at Michael. "I'm dead."

"You'll be okay, buddy." Calum assured, sending his best friend a crooked grin. Casey loved Michael and Luke and still after spending so much time together he won't let his theories of muke being real crash and burn. Calum found it adorable.

"I don't think he will. Look how pale he is." Ashton chuckled, watching Casey continue to stare at Michael and then casual glance back at the bathroom door hoping Luke will come stumbling out a mess.

"You have a valid point." Calum agreed, inching closer to Ashton's side in hopes that the singer wouldn't notice. So far he hasn't and Calum has mental victories going on inside of his head.

"Luke! Hurry the fuck up! We have a show to play!" Ashton roared, trying to get the blond out of there so they can get their pre-show ritual in beforehand.

"Calm your dick." Luke rolled his eyes as he pushed open the bathroom door. All eyes were instantly on him and looking him over. "Do I have something on my face?" He asked in horror.

"I don't know about your face, but there's a lot of something on your pants." Ashton laughed, watching his best friends face heat up in embarrassment.

"Oh my god," Luke groaned, holding his hands to his reddening cheeks. "What the fuck, Michael. You said it was a small spot"

"I am dead. Rest in peace to me." Casey stated, standing up with wobbly legs. "I've lived to see the truth that is muke. I've seen enough."

"No, no, no, we're not anything." Luke stumbled over his words, trying to lie his way through this one. But Michael stood up and crossed the room where Luke was standing and pulled him in for a kiss that would make anyone melt.

"My dads."

Calum snorted, wanting nothing more than to shove his best friend out of the room right now. He was ruining a perfect moment between two people.

"I'm glad we have this settled now. No more secret handjobs before the show because we'll all know for sure that's what's happening in the bathroom." Ashton smiled proudly, glad his friends finally came to terms with everything.

"Now none of that from you too." Michael pointed at Calum and Ashton, watching Calum slowly shrink back into the cushion on the couch. "Don't act like I don't know about your drunk fiasco. Casey talks a lot."

"Casey!" The two said in sync, glaring at the blond. Tonight was going to be a long night for everyone after all.

////

This story has 40k reads, holy shit! Thank you guys so much!!!

and I know this is cashton but I'm a hoe for muke so I needed to make it official in this story before the rest goes on. ;-)

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING! ILY❤️