Forty Five ; Shenanigans

"@sunshineirwin: its only been a full 24 hours and I already miss Casey"

"@sunshineirwin: I can't believe I just tweeted that"

"@sunshineirwin: he's never going let me live."

"@sunshineirwin: is this the point of friendship? One leaves so you're just stuck missing the other till they return"

"@bluemuke: @sunshineirwin dude we aren't banned from seeing each other agahshskene"

"@bluemuke: @sunshineirwin it's so cute that you miss me already... I hadn't even thought of you yet."

"@sunshineirwin: @bluemuke WOW IM FEELING THE LOVE CASEY"

"@bluemuke: @sunshineirwin come fanfiction and chill with me"

"@sunshineirwin: @bluemuke did you actually just say 'fanfiction and chill'?"

"@sunshineirwin: @bluemuke we aren't friends anymore, sorry. say goodbye to the past five years of your life."

"@bluemuke: @sunshineirwin lemme leak the sex tape first :-)"

"@sunshineirwin: @bluemuke tHERE WAS NEVER A SEX TAPE WHAT KIND OF DRUG ARE THEY GIVING YOU TO CONSUME!"

"@bluemuke: @sunshineirwin that's a secret smol one"

"@bluemuke: @sunshineirwin you seem tense go consume a dick."

"@sunshineirwin: @bluemuke I-do you even hear yourself Casey? Oh my god"

"@bluemuke: @sunshineirwin don't hate the playa"

"@sunshineirwin: I need a new best friend"

"@SelectedMichael: @sunshineirwin I volunteer"

"@sunshineirwin: @SelectedMichael YES! Michael to the rescue."

"@SelectedAsh: @SelectedMichael listen... @sunshineirwin is my best friend step aside Mikey."

"@bluemuke: @sunshineirwin @SelectedMichael @SelectedAshton aw someone fight over me to be their friend :'-("

"@SelectedLuke: @bluemuke I'll be your best friend honey"

"@bluemuke: take that bitches. I have Luke to cuddle with and be my friend"

"@SelectedMichael: @bluemuke don't you dare"

"@bluemuke: @SelectedMichael watch me... ;-)"

////

I'd been meaning to have another chapter where they were all tweeting each other and I finally had a chance to write it.

Let me know what you guys what to see happen and maybe I can fit a few more ideas into my storyline.

Again, thank you so much for reading and sticking with me while I'm in college and lacking lots of time to update. love you guys❤️

The Selected | Cashton [DISCONTINUED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara