Forty Two ; Flushed Cheeks

Calum was the first to emerge from the bathroom. Ashton followed suit a minute later after he knew Calum was safely back in his seat.

No one gave the two boys odd looks as they made their way out, but that didn't mean their attempt at staying quite necessarily worked. Calum hadn't had much action in awhile and when Ashton Irwin drops to his knees for you it's kind of impossible to stay silent.

Casey and Luke snickered at Calum's flushed cheeks as he fastened his seat belt quickly to avoid his best friends knowing looks and hand movements as if he was deepthroating a dick in the middle of a plane.

Calum noticed Michael was passed out in his seat, head resting against Luke's shoulder. Seeing that gave Calum a bit more relief from embarrassment he was enduring. Even if the blue haired rocker would find out as soon as he woke from his slumber, right now was just a simpler time where he was clueless to world around him.

Ashton was sitting smugly next to the brown boy, his cheeks were flushed, lips puffy and slick with spit. Calum sunk down further into his window seat, hiding his face in his hands. The fact that that just happened was still processing through Calum's head. Everything about the way Ashton touched him, leaving marks along his hips, and along his collarbone was exhilarating. It happened so fast and ended far too quickly for Calum's liking.

"When we land and get back to my apartment you can return the favor." Ashton winked, slinging his arm across Calum's shoulder before pulling him closer into his side.

"Oh, really?" Calum mused, looking up at Ashton after a moment. "I think we should talk about it first."

Ashton slouched back, groaning in annoyance. "I knew that was coming."

"I meant what I said the other day, I really like you. I don't want to be thrown around and have my heart played with. That's not what I want out of this." Calum said, his features softening, but his voice stern. He wanted to get his point across to Ashton that he wasn't in for messing around. It always ended badly for the raven haired boy.

"You deserve better than me." Ashton said solemnly, moving his arm back from where it was originally around Calum's shoulders and placed his hands on his lap. "As much as I want this to go somewhere, you deserve someone who'll give you their undivided attention and not be an ass half of the time and ignore you. I'm pretty bad at that."

"You keep saying that, but I don't believe it." Calum argued, glancing at Ashton once before directing his gaze back out the window. The city lights beneath them twinkled against the night sky, flashing by within seconds. You captured its beauty for a mer second and then moved onto the next to admire.

"You should."

"I won't." Calum said sternly. "We'll talk more about this later." Ashton nodded even though Calum couldn't se him respond.

Leaning over across the arm rest, Ashton placed his hand on Calum's thigh, giving it a light squeeze to grab his attention before placing a light feathery kiss against the brown boys cheek.

"Kissing me won't make me forget about this conversation." Calum giggled, leaning closer to Ashton.

"Damn it."

////

*800 years later Bethany finally decides to update and not actually give anyone the smut they wanted ¯\_()_/¯*

IM SO SORRY!

I've been busy and focusing on my other story Faker recently because I've had a bit more inspiration for that story since I'm finishing it up.

BUT DO NOT FRET SMOL ONES, IM GOING TO TRY AND WRITE A BUNCH FOR THIS STORY THIS WEEKEND BECAUSE IM GOING ON VACATION AND ILL BE IN THE CAR FOR LIKE SIX HOURS!

I'm also going to see blink-182 tomorrow pls pray for my fragile heart that'll explode once it hears Always live😭