Eighteen ; Cold Showers

"Hey, they gave me a keycard downstairs I hope that's okay!" Calum called out as he lugged in his suitcase into the room. When he walked around the corner he expected to see Ashton sprawled out on one of the mattresses ready for a good night's sleep after the show. Calum was ready for bed as well after everything his body has gone through, but when he got a DM from Ashton Irwin inviting him to be his roomie for the night he almost shit his pants. Casey was laughing hysterically at his best friends face and how he frantically threw his clothes back into his suitcase and fled the room. Calum doesn't even remember saying goodbye, but that was the least of his worries. He was more concerned on where Ashton was until the bathroom door flew open.

Ashton shot Calum a bright smile when he noticed him in the hotel room. "You made it! I didn't think you'd be up here that fast so I took a shower. There's just something about some venue showers that gross me out and I never feel too clean when I get out of them." Ashton strode out into the room with a thin towel hung loosely around his hips. He made his way over to the suitcase sitting on his bed and leaned over to dig through it for a pair of boxers and preferably a clean shirt. 

Calum watched his every move, eyes never leaving Ashton's backside. Calum felt the air being ripped straight from his lungs as Ashton dropped his towel to ground before sliding on a pair of tight black boxer briefs. When Ashton turned around he caught a flustered Calum watching him, a slight smirk made it's way to the the honey haired boys face. 

"I-I-I-" Calum stuttered, eyes wide in realization that he had been caught staring. Ashton was there naked moments ago in his presence and his body was flooding with heat and he awkwardly shuffled on his feet as Ashton stared him down.

"Sorry," Ashton chuckled, "I'm not used to worry about where I change. I hope that's okay?"

Calum wordlessly nodded, his body was reacting to Ashton and for once he wished he would've been able to control himself in more ways than others. Ashton had the body of a god and the fact Calum had just seen him stark naked something anyone he knew in The Selected fam would die to see, he wasn't sure if he was properly breathing. 

Ashton maneuvered his way past Calum to return to the bathroom to retrieve his dirty clothes he left scattered on the floor. "Um, so how about that room service?" Ashton asked, looking at Calum. Calum shifted uncomfortably on his feet as his pants were becoming unbearable. For once in his life the kiwi boy was thankful he was wearing one of Casey's oversized flannels. 

"I-I'm gonna go t-to the bathroom and shower then we can order, i-is that okay?" 

"Sure, make yourself comfortable I'll be out here waiting when you're done." Ashton smiled before placing himself on the edge of his bed and phone in hand. Calum scurried off into the bathroom and locked it in a haste and went to turn the shower to cold, he was definitely going to need it. Tonight was going to be a long night for Calum.

////

hehe Calum got a lil problem ;-)

comment, vote, love me, y'know the usual