Seven ; General Admission

"Thanks for taking us down here. We kinda got lost earlier trying to find a way down and stumbled upon some things we probably weren't supposed to see." Calum offered his thanks to one of the boys security guards. Calum vaguely remembers Luke telling them his name but he doesn't recall what it is.

His mind was still swarming with the fact he saw Ashton Irwin making out with someone. That someone also happened to be a guy. All it did was get Calum's hopes up that he still had a chance and then continued to tear them down because Ashton doesn't even like him and it's only been a day

"I'll be back to collect you once the show is over, but before the boys do their meet and greet. Stay in the general area of the pit after everyone clears out." He directed with his hands to where anyone would be at if they needed to go back earlier than anticipated. They were also handed another lanyard that said crew on it just in case. "I'll inform the rest that it'll be fine for you to stay as the crew starts to clean up. Some of the security at these places never listen and make up there own rules as they go along. Anyway, have a good time."

Calum nodded, not sure if he understood everything he had been told, but he got the gist of it. If they needed anything they'd be good to go back, but if not they needed to stay out here until collected. Which shouldn't be hard for them. They love concerts and had only had the pleasure of seeing The Selected one other time back in Los Angeles when they toured the states. It had been the best experience and they had met so many amazing people that they still keep in contact with.

Casey was excited to see if they'd meet anyone unique on the rode. The boys knew the band was constantly moving, but they almost always went out for a drink after each show of went out to meet more fans after the meet and greets. The two tagging along were bound to grab some attention. Aside from their twitters, no one really knew who won the contest until the boys say something themselves. Which they were supposed to after tonight, like they'd take a photo and post it but Calum wasn't exactly sure if that's what will go down.

"Everyone is staring at us," Casey nudged Calum lightly, everyone around them in the pit stared at them and they couldn't seem to figure out why.

"Do we look that out of place? Do we reek of America or something?"

"It's like they can sniff out the foreigners in seconds." Casey laughed over the loud music from the opening act. They didn't know much about them and they were late to getting out to the show anyway so they weren't paying much attention.

There was a small break in between the opening act and when The Selected would come out and as the opening act finished up their set, Calum and Casey took their time observing the arena. It was huge from the outside but once being inside and backstage, now seeing it filled with thousands of fans it looked kinda small or maybe Calum was just seeing things.

Several fans that had been standing in front of them decided to turn around and question them. "Where are you guys from? You don't look like you're from around here?" Their accents were thick and made Calum swoon just a bit. If he wasn't so into Ashton in his own head he'd probably ask one of them for their number.

"Oh, we're from California." Calum answered, smiling shyly at three who had all eyes on he and Casey.

"All the way from America for a concert? Seems a bit extreme." But that's when they noticed the lanyards around their necks and the fans eyes widened in surprise. "Oh my god, are you touring with The Selected?"

The five of them dove into conversation, but along the line they only wanted to know about the band if they could get them backstage to meet them and Calum am didn't like it at all. It made him feel uncomfortable and he could tell Casey was feeling the same. Once the concert started Casey and Calum found themselves drifting to the other side and way from the people they were chatting with. They also tucked their lanyard underneath their shirts to keep the attention away from them.

They just wanted to enjoy the concert of their favorite band without people trying too hard to become their friend once they noticed they were apart of the crew according to the lanyard around their necks.

////

ahh sorry for the late chapter that's basically just a filler. I was trying to get one up everyday and then I suddenly got busy.

THANK YOU FOR 1K READS ALREADY I CANT BELIEVE!!! thank you, thank you !!! I love you guys💙