Forty One ; Private Club

The group found their seats quickly, shoving their carryons in the compartment over head before relaxing into the comfort of the First Class seats. Since the flight was longer and more compacted, the boys manager splurged a bit to have more than enough comfort room for the flight from Madrid to California. Something they were all extremely thankful for, especially with it being a full flight.

Michael, Luke, and Casey were in the middle row diagonal from Calum and Ashton's who were by the window. The three boys were chattering up a storm about their plans once they land as if they won't be living together for the break soon to come. Ashton was quiet, fumbling around with his phone.

Calum figured it might've been from the comment he made earlier, if it was really going to happen or if Ashton was going to leave the kiwi boy frustrated.

"@SelectedAsh: North America we're coming for you."

"@SelectedLuke: @SelectedAsh but not for another week. get your facts straight."

"@SelectedMichael: @SelectedAsh @SelectedLuke lol I'll save my jokes for later."

Ashton rolled his eyes at Michael's comment and leaned back further into the seat, making sure his seatbelt was fastened securely. Once they take off and are in the air for a bit he'll finally be able to relax. Even though Calum is sitting so close to him he's not sure what'll happen with so much extra time they have. Earlier he was joking around with the bathroom and what they could do, but the more he thought about it it didn't seem like a bad idea, there would be a lot consequences in the end, but having Calum in such an intimate way was definitely not something someone should regret or second guess.

"@SelectedAsh: Life's too short not to make any spontaneous decisions."

"@SelectedAsh: it'll give you memories to last you a lifetime."

Calum glanced at his phone as Ashton's tweet notifications were popping up on his screen, the boy was sitting next to him in his own little world and Calum wanted to know what was going through the honey haired lads head.

Ashton shoved his phone into his pocket after they were up in the air for over an hour. Ashton realized he hadn't said but only a few words to Calum since he suggested joining the mile high club together. Calum was looking out the window with his earbuds in and a book laying open in front of him waiting to be read. Ashton could sit there for the rest of the flight just admiring Calum, but with what he had in mind they could do so much more and then save the admiring for later. Ashton quickly looked around till he noticed no one was paying much mind to any of their surroundings, he unfastened his seat belt and looked over to Calum with wide eyes, tapping the raven haired boy on the thigh to grab his attention.

"You up for joining a club?"

"What?" Calum asked, pulling one of his ear buds out and looking utterly confused at Ashton.

"You want to join my secret club? No ones joined yet."

Calum's cheeks flushed almost instantly, understanding Ashton's nonchalant hint at what he wants. Calum nodded, he was opening and closing his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He's wanted Ashton for so long and after confessing his feelings and having them be reciprocated nothing has yet to happen because Ashton was too afraid, but now here they are and Calum's flushed with excitement.

"Meet me in the toilet in two minutes." Ashton grinned, kissing Calum quickly on the cheek before calming making his way to the bathroom stall towards the back.

////

Y'all must hate me.... if I were you I'd hate me lol. It's been much too long and I'm so so sorry. There's reason on why I haven't updated but you don't care about those and besides those reasons are in the past now. Time to move forward and try to finish this story up since who knows what my schedule will resemble once college starts next month.

I love you guys and thank you so much for being patient with me and sticking around even though there was a long time with a lack of updates.❤️❤️❤️