Twenty Four ; Switching

The show having ended an hour ago and the boys freshly showered and ready to move on ahead to France to do some sightseeing before their show in a few days. Michael had made his way to Calum right away. His lanky limbs wrapped tightly around other other boys body. They both sunk into the others embrace right away.

Michael was already exhausted from the show and having Calum's cuddling offer still standing he wasn't going to turn it down. Who would turn down a cuddle?

"Mmm, play with my hair now," Michael hummed, pulling himself closer and burying his face into Calum's chest. It was an all too comfortable position and both boys were enjoying it too much. Calum started to run his fingers through Michael blue locks, twisting and tugging on the short strands. "Can you do this everyday? I'm so fucking relaxed right now."

Calum laughed in response, moving his left leg to wrap around Michael's waist to make sure they both weren't going to topple off the couch any moment.

They laid in the small room located at the back of the bus tangled in one another's embrace and playing with one another's hair till Calum fell asleep in Michael's arms. It was quite an intimate position they were in, but they both were way too wrap around someone else to even begin to think about their acts with one another in any way but platonic.

"Michael," Luke whispered, peaking his head into the back room. Michael didn't respond, but Luke knew he was still awake from how tense his body was. "She... She texted me saying we were over..." Luke sniffled, wrapping his arms tightly around himself for comfort.

Michael untangled himself from Calum's hold and laid a blanket over him. Calum let out a strangled whine in his sleep from the loss of contact, but as much as Michael wanted to continue their cuddle session Luke would always come first.

"I'll meet you in your bunk in a few, okay?" Michael whispered, cupping Luke's cheek and looking into his tear filled eyes. Luke needed to be comforted and Michael knew he was the only one who could do that.

Luke nodded, scurrying off to his bed.

Michael glided down the narrow halls of the bus till he found Ashton lounging up front with a beer in his hand. "Psst, go cuddle with Calum. He's like a small baby whining in his sleep because I had to get up. It's so cute."

Ashton didn't even question it, setting his beer down on a table before moving around his best friend to head to the back. What he saw when he slid open the door made his heart flutter in the best way possible and he didn't know exactly what he was feeling, but it was definitely something foreign to him and he liked it.

Ashton gently moved the blanket aside to slide underneath it. Wrapping his free around Calum's waist and pulling him tight against his chest. Calum hummed happily, grabbing a fistful of Ashton's t-shirt in his hand and nuzzling his face into Ashton's chest.

Ashton felt content, he felt happy, but he could only hope Calum wouldn't be mad when he woke up in his arms the next morning.

////

cashton is slowly but surely getting closer 😌