Thirty Two ; Wasted

"You look like shit." Casey commented as he sat down to lunch with the boys. They had been waiting for him to show up so they could order, but the blond took his sweet time getting out of bed and down to the restaurant in the hotel. "What did you do last night?"

"I got wasted." Calum laughed dryly, quickly glancing at Ashton before returning his focus to his best friend.

Casey stared at his best friend with wide eyes and mouth agape. He wasn't sure if he heard him correctly or if somehow his brain momentarily malfunctioned. "You did what?"

"I drank until I couldn't remember anything."

Michael suddenly took interest in the conversation the two best friends were sharing. "The innocent prude got wasted? How'd that happen?"

Luke rolled his eyes at the conversation. Turning towards his best friend seated next to him, he slapped his harshly across the arm. "Ashton why'd you take the poor boy clubbing?" The blond scolded, sounding too much like his mother in that moment.

"Why did you automatically assume it was me?" Ashton argued back.

"Everyone is  shocked except you. It kind of speaks for itself." Luke shrugged, leaning against Michael's shoulder while the blue haired boy instinctively wrapped a protective arm around him. Luke sunk further into his embrace and turned his attention back to the menu placed in front of him.

"I can't believe you didn't invite me." Michael pouted, not sparing a glance at Ashton. "I'm your best friend. I'm hurt."

"Trust me... You didn't want to be there." Ashton left the topic at that and looked away, avoiding Calum's curious gaze. Ashton knew Calum still had questions regarding the night before, but Ashton knew he'd never be able to let the truth free. Even if it took ignoring the raven haired boy. Calum couldn't know what they did, more so what they almost did, he couldn't know that maybe Ashton might've felt something in the mist of their short-lived passion. That it's tearing the singer apart inside and he doesn't know what to do about it.

Ashton didn't feel like eating anymore, excusing himself from the group to head back to his room. Stripping himself down to his boxers he climbed back into bed to have some time to himself. Ashton felt too suffocated by the current events and he wanted to forget about them, but he knew he wouldn't be able to.

"@SelectedAsh: do you know that feeling you get when you want something that you know you can't have?"

"@SelectedAsh: it fucking sucks"

////

How was everyone's day??

My day was kind of okay, like I went on a campus tour at the college I'm going to today and talked about some options on what I want to do with my future, now I'm one step closer to being a college freshmen after taking a year off and I'm definitely not ready to start being an adult. 😅

anyway enough about me, thanks for reading! ily all lots.