Chapter Six

"Mr. Phoenix, Miss Phoebe has requested a particular activity for today," Mazie said, while supporting my chocolate milk addiction. Have you ever had a niiice glass of chocolate milk with waaaaaaay too much syrup? It's so flippin' delicioso good.

"What esactly did she say?" I rose my eyebrow, taking a sip of my crack. 

"She said at seven P.M. we should host a drinking party with loud music." I smacked my hands together, loving the sound of this. "She said there are to be the regular guys and--"

"It'll take place in the eastern wing of the house, correct?" My glass  staredat me empty?

"There's more, she said I should join the party and have fun." Of course, she would, we Sweeneys work him to death. 

"That's good. Feel free to drink." I smileld to him.

"With minors?" Ouch, that hurt.

"Okay, you can be our bartender, Maxie..." I trailed off, knowing how much power I had over a powerfully simple servant.  "Now, can you tell me where Phoebe is?" I demanded, setting my glass in the sink. Heading in the direction of my stupid crazy twin.

Ya see, my butler has no home to turn to. He's got us, so like a pet, we gave him our last name, and I gave him his nickname. He is our sexy, British misfit; my crackheaded parents brought him home when he was a boy and we were in this world for literally four years. I heard he was arrogantly polite, but he's gotten calmer around my parents. All in all, I think it's just gotten worse, especially when I'm alone with his smartass. 

Like now.

"Mr. Phoenix, how was your school-filled day?" 

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, no, Maxie, it was terrible!" My voice carried such an overdramatic tone.

"I bet it was," he said, laughing his beautiful laugh. 

"No, really, it was!" Whinning annoyed him, and I knew it, especially dragging out my vowels. 

"Do I ask?" He questioned, turning a few more corners, nearly to the Art room.

"Someone who wasn't you turned me on." My eyes twinkled. "And I have a problem. Can you fix it?" 

He, who was leading, abrubtly turned around to face me. "Really, Phoenix?" He breathed, I obdiently nodded, watching my shadow from the sunlight move up then down. 

When my head dropped for the second time, Maxie sprinted to me and picked me up in his forearms.

PAUSE! I didn't know Maxie was this strong! And why is he picking me up like a girl? I may be small, and I dress like as a girl for school, but I am not feminine. Damn you, Max!

RESUME!

"What are--" Oh my fucking tits, he tastes soo sweet, like sugar. Maxie shoved me in a dark empty room. I don't know what the hell it's for; we have so many rooms in this mansion. "Maxie?"

"Yes, Young Master?"  Ohmigawsh, when he calls me that he knew he was in trouble, but he's not.

"Stop kissing me and fix my motherfrickin' problem." I think that sick homo liked my demands, 'cause, Holy fraqk racks, when he threw me on a desk, he had the evilest smile on his face.

Shit. Why'd I provoke him?