Chapter Twelve

"Finny, I'm bored," I said for the bajillionth time.

"Go suck off Max."

"No, you crude whore."

Here I was wasting away and refusing to play truth or dare for three days straight.

"Oh, by the way, I forgot to tell you, Mr. Winters is coming by for a house visit." My stomach crumbled, hoping Maxie doesn't find out.

"Did he say when?" I asked, fiddling with her fingers.

"He said something like six o'clock," she said, directingof her attention to her flashing box.

"Oh, that's nice. What day?"

"Uh, today?"

"TODAY! What the hell? How do you fail to mention that?!" This dumb broad just kept staring at the television, telling me to hush. "Do Mom and Dad know?"

"What?

               That you're gay?

               That you go to a girls' school?

               That you and Maxie have a thing? Be specific, boy." I wanted to smack the Shirley Temple out of her. But I know she would beat the hell outta me.

((A/N: Wee woo wee woo. While writing this, I gotta BRAND NEW eraser! - Marshie))

Uhm, yeah, sorry about that weirdo, she kinda needs help. Anyway, back to my thoughts, 'cause they count, unlike hers.

So I got my lazy ass up and frantically ran to my closet to look for clothes. I have, by far, the most colorful closet in the house. Suddenly I felt a person behind me, directing my arm. "Red," she whispered in my ear. So I grabbed the reddest skinny jeans I owned and threw them on my bed. 

"Who do you love most?" My twin drawled, picking out a shirt for me, while I took off the one I had on.

"I dunno, but right now, Maxie is my favorite." He hasn't done anything to me since a few days ago. Finny and my mother have been doing everything Maxie normally does,

"What about Mr. Winters?"

"Oh, the Jackass is extremely rough and gentle, at the same time, unlike Maxie," I rambled, sliding a rainbow checkered belt through the red loops.

"You slut, I don't even want to know why you know that. Anyway, on the bright side, you're hickeys are going down." She grinned at me, throwing a small fitted shirt at me.

"This shirt shows my tum-tum!" I whined, raising my hands above my head, showing the skin under my belly button.

"Awww, that's okay. Pull your boxers a little higher and you'll look de-lish-ous." Gawsh, Finny scared me sometimes.

"Uhm, I love you too?" I grinned, grabbing my neon yellow headphones.

"You should really use the pink ones," she commented, but I left her.

"Mommy!" I called in the halls. "Moooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" My feet carried me down some stairs. This mansion is too big sometimes.

"Sir, your mother is in the kitched," a woman answered.

"Ohkay, thanks, Sindy." Thank you for maids.

"Mommy!" I shouted. Wait, which kitchen? Gahhh, dammit!

Then the doorbell rang...

"H-hello?" I peeked past the mahogany door, "Hey big boy, ready to have some fun?" a woman said wearing the shortest dress ever, and it didn't even cover her shoulders. She licked her lips looking me up and down.

"Uh, no, I am not. Do you have the wrong address, miss?"

She seductivly bit her lip, "I hope it isn't." Then she read over the post-it that had an address. "Oh my God, I do! I am so sorry!" she quickly pecked the top of my head and smiled. "You are quite a looke,r though." and the hooker elegently walked down our sidewalk as she swayed her hips from left to right going to her correct destination.

"Damn, she's hot." I heard someone behind me, almost breathing in my ear.

"Dad? Get out of my bubble!" I shoved him out of my way and made my way into a kitchen.

"Oh, baby, what's the matter?" I hugged my mother and I heard voices down the hallway.

"He is."

--------------------

uhhh so I just randomly decided to end it here cause If i didn't you guys would be waiting so much longer cause then thechapter would be longer 0_0

so anyway tell me whatcha want