Chapter Thirteen

"Son, you never told me you had such a charming teacher." My father, obliviously, grinned, welcoming him into my kitchen.

"Sir, your coat?" Maxie offered his arm to, you guess it, yet?

"Mr. Winters, what do we owe the presence of you this evening?" My twin questioned for everyone.

"I was not informed on why my student has not shown up for class." He sounded concerned, eyeing everyone in the room. Stupid body made me scoff at the dumb question. He cares? Yeah, okay, I'll believe that when Fred Flintstone fucks Barney. No, not the horny dinosaur! The caveman!

"Oh, honey, you okay? Is that cold coming back?" My mom covered for me.  I heard a slap coming from Finny. It was her fist connecting to her palm, oh damn.

"Yeah, that cold hasn't gone down yet?" She was grinning like a frickin' psycho, probably from my bulging eyeballs.

"I need to go lay down," I grumbled upon the awkward situation, I DID NOT want stick around.

"Max, keep a good eye on him," my father said, patting me on the back. "You'll be fine, suck it up."

"That's what she said," I said under my breath, just so he could hear.

He cracked a grin and led the group to the dinning room. "No, son, that's what she did."

"So, uh, what's the Jackass doing here?" I asked to no one in particular, ignoring my father's crude joke.

"Oh, you weren't listening, were you?" My twin giggled across the empty table, tucking a redish orange curled, lock behind her ear.

"No, I didn't. Care to tell me why he's still here?" I was getting quite annoyed, she was doing anything but answering my question. Stupid siblings, but, hey, whacha gonna do...?

Have I ever told you how drool-able Maxie is? Especially with his three freckles that linger in a diagonal pattern on his cheek. The start from the crease of his left eye and go down. They just make him look even yummier when he's determined to do something, like now.

"Sir," he breathed heavily in my ear. "Do not allow your sister to frustrate you." He placed a napkin on my lap, roughly bumping into my little friend. He played with my ear, allowing his tongue to roll around the lobe. Everyone else was engaged in conversation to notice. For some reason, I felt eyes on me. I lost his touch as he gently kissed the back of my neck.

"Allow me to, instead," I whimpered softly at the loss of his touch.

"Phoenix, are you okay?" I opened to see the Jackass sitting next to me, my twin across from me, my mother and father at the head of the table, and an empty seat next to Finny. I turned to my right.

"Yeah, I'm just frustrated, Mr. Winters," I whined, looking beyond his sexiness to look--glare--at my butler.

"Let me help you," he said with a warm smile.

Why did he look so friendly? So cozy? How come he didn't look like he just wanted to rape my ass hole? He looked so frickin' genuine, it was sorta scaring the crap out of me, again I say; I DO NOT want any part of this.

"Oh, sir, there is no need." And I left it at that.

I smelled food and felt the steam rise into my face from below. "Thanks, Chef!" I called, knowing damn well he heard me.

"Let  us say Grace," my mother spoke, her voice of thanks filled the room. I closed my eyes and bowed my head, enjoying her soothing tone. I felt something crawl on my leg...

SNAKES!

was my first thought, so my eyes shot open, like any other normal person.