Chapter Seventeen

"Oh, Lawrence, what have I done to be blessed with your presence?" I asked my cousin's butler, sitting on Johnny's couch, again, sipping my smoothie, I am currently mentally gasping at the length of that long ass mouthful of a sentence.

"The Young Master's family invites you and your family to their manor," the messenger said, calmly drinking a cup of tea. 

"Sweet. What day?"

"Oh, your stay has been planned a month from now." He grinned and stood up, placing his tea on the table. 

"Where ya going?" I asked, getting up to block the doorway, I cannot LIVE without butlers so this one needs to stay at Johnny's house!

"Back to where I came from. I am given only three days to send the message and come back." He re-buttoned his coat, signaling he was about to leave. 

"And you trust ME? The famous Pheonix? To send the message to Mommy and Daddy?" His ungloved hand rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"He does have a point of admitting how stupid and forgetful he is," Johnny said, cracking a smile towards us.

"Hey, bastard, I didn't say I was dumb!" I shouted, ready to throw my ice cold smoothie, then I felt Lawrence's fingers rip it out of my hand.  "The hell, Poochie?!" I yelled, using the name I created off the top of my head. 

"Pheonix, if you're idiotic enough to waste a perfectly good treat, waste it on me, and not Johnathan." He took a sip from my straw. 

"Ha! Point for me, Nixxi--zip!" His male pride got the best of him as flaunted off his stupidity, Jo Jo ia finna die sexy not old and wrinkly if he keeps this up.

"'Cause Lord knows if you threw it, you'd wanna lick every drop of smoothie off the poor boy." Ha, I would!

"Can I just have a little fun, Poochie?" I gave the butler the cutest puppy dog eyes I could muster. 

"The Young Master''s are so much cuter, so, no." He turned on his heels to leave.

"Wait, one more thing, Poochie!"

"Really, Nixxi? Poochie? That is by far the weirdest name you have created." I punched the hobo in the arm.

"Shut up, Jo Jo." I pulled the bronze haired butler to my side and whipped out my smart phone. "Say sexy?" I yelled and snapped a quick photo.

"Pheonix, you are wasting my time, for I need to make an extra stop at your household." I nodded and kissed his cheek as if to say 'goodbye', then got bonked on the head.

"Owie! Why'd you do that, Johnny?" I rubbed my red hair, praying that a bump would not appear.

OH MY GAWSH, what if one does? Like in a cartoon and-and I get like three bumps on my head. And the bumps are pink and blue and gross--man, would that make me UGLY?!

"Hey, man, back to Earth."

HOLY HELL, I CAN'T BE UGLY! I felt my eyes widen at the seriousness of my thoughts as they came to the realization that 'getting hit=ugly Pheonix'

"Nixxi, wanna have rough sex?"

OH NOSE, RUDOLPH! Imma be uglier than you! I felt my breath quicken, then noticed the closeness Johnny shared with me, staring at me with those golden eyes that were filled with concern for me. He pulled his forehead away from mine.

"Dammit, nothing will wake this idiot from his mind bomb." I curiously watched him think.

"Whacha doing?" I sat next to him, laying my head in his lap.

"Whoa, how long you been awake?" He pushed random strands of hair off my face so he could get a good look at me. 

"How long have I been gone?" I asked, confused as to what he was referring to. 

"You b l a n k e d out, probably too much thinking." He stood helping me to my feet.

"Oh, I think I was gone after you hit me in the head, 'cause then I spazzed out," I chuckled, recalling what had just ran through my head. We walked into his bedroom, sat in front of the TV and started his X-BOX 360.

Yeah, yeah, don't fret but I have these b l a n k outs where I over analyze and go into a state of shock. I like to call 'em spazz attacks. Haha, amazing name for a spazz like me!

"What are we playing?" I placed my fingers on the famaliar controller I called mine.

"The latest and greatest HALO," he smirked, watching the credits go by. 

"Imma kick your ass!" I predicted.

"Yup, and Santas my homedog." Asshole needs a better comeback than that. "What is that? The crowd is silent tonight?" he called to the invisible crowd,

"Yeah, but your Mom sure isn't!" The weird ass opera music started playing. "What's that?" I mocked. "Johnny--one. Nixxi--five thousand!" I laughed.

"Uhm, yeah, okay, you won't be saying that when I beat your ass!" His finger pressed the start button.

"Yup, Johnny-boy, that's just where I like it." I wasn't even aware of the random conversation.

"You wanna go?" He shot an alien. 

"Right now?" I panicked at the sight of a huge weirdo coming towards me. 

"Hell, yeah, Nixxi, down go your pants," he laughed. 

"How far down are you willing to go?" Gunshots filled our ears and eyes.

"As far as you want, baby."

======================================================

my cousin and I do that ALL the time xD it's halrious cept ours are filled with insults that don't even make sense.

Anyway readies (aka readers tell me who you like who you really really like cause the next chapter will invovle that poll AND a couple of other random shit so if you wanna ditch the weird parts don't read the next chapter. but the chapter after it ^,^

                                           -Don't worry be happy OOOOoooOOooOoooooOOOOOooOOOOoOooOooooooOOOOoooooOOooooOOooooooooOoOOOoOOOoooOoOOoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOooOooOOOoooo

     -Marshie :D