Chapter Eight

"My gawsh, mmm, tastes so good!" Pheobe shoved Skittles in my mouth, and holy hell, why was I even mad at her?

Oh, well!

"C'mere, Fifi." Her hand beckoned me to her walk-in closet. My rainbow mouth-self moved up from the bed and toward her hand, still in a sugary trance. Finny yanked my hand. "Hey, sexy," she said to wake me up. 

When I blinked my eyes open, Holy Whoreing Hippos, my twin was so close I hopped back. "Get ooout of mmmmmy bubbble!" I screamed like a flipping pansy. Damn.

"Shut up, and put these on." She threw, like literally threw, whatta man arm, clothes at my face.

"Why don't you play softball, Finny?" I joke, pulling off my shirt.

" 'Cause I'm straighter than a flagpole, Fifi."

Colorful pants, and in my favorite color! "Are you trying to make me look gay with these pants?"

Finny scooted her black and white polka dotted skirt on. "Weelll, Pheonix, you are!"

I shook my head. "No! I'm bi!" Why the crap was Finny shaking her head?

"No, you're not, it's obvious I force you," my twin grinned.

"Whatever, at least gimme a dark blue shirt," I scowled, throwing the pink shirt she had given me before.

"But pink brings out your eyes." The dumb hobo wanted to be choked, right?

"Noooo! Gimme the blue one!" I whined, feeling my fingers grab the empty space.

"Wear the pink one, or I'll set this one on fire!" OH MAH GAWSH, FINNY WANTS TO DIE! "There, was that so hard, Mr. Grumpy Gills?"

"Yeah, it was." I huffed out. Ew, I hate this puke colour.

"Now, fold your skinny jeans into capris."

Really, what's the point in arguing anymore? "Yes, Mom..." After arguing for twenty minutes? I looked in the mirror. I didn't look that bad, who knew I looked good in colours?

Finny painted my middle nails black and forced bracelets on my wrists. She re-opened my eyebrow piercings and snake bites. God that hurt like a mother trucking hobo! The weirdo almost put glitter and eyeliner on me, but thank the duct tape company she didn't.

If you ain't getting drunk, get the fuck out the club.

If you ain't getting shots, get the fuck out the club.

If you ain't come to party, get the fuck out the club.

Now, where's my alcoholics?

Lemme see your hands up!

Now, all in all, I hate alcohol, bleh, yucky, but I sure do love dancing to this song.  And by dancing I mean juking, by juking I mean a line of nothing but ass rubbing on my junk and my ass on a stranger's junk. Hmm, I do wonder who is behind me, 'cause this weirdo keeps grabbing my ass.

"Take off your pants, Young Master." I felt someone breathe in my ear, that smelled thick of an intoxicating drink.

"Maxie?" I asked innocently, surprised by my butler's bold actions. "Not herreee," I whined.

So his sexy blonde self picked me up and went into my room. Maxie slammed me on the bed, causing the bed to bounce me. Suddenly, he forced our mouths together and he no longer smelled of alcohol, he was sobering up. His hand trailed under my shirt, while raping my mouth with his tongue. My hands trailed to his waistine,  while grinding him through my clothes. Gosh, was I high off adrenaline?

"OFF!" Get off the bed? Suddenly, my bright ass pink shirt was lying in a dark corner, and my bright skinnies were lost from my body.

"Right there, Max!" I wailed, feeling his name pour out of my mouth, while he moved his tongue skillfully over my nipples.

"Mmmmm, your titties are gettin' hard, you like this, Pheonix?" he said darkly, while putting it between his teeth. "I'm gonna mark you my lord, so your teacher doesn't do this." He lead pulling on my ever-growing lenght.  GAH, I was in a place beyond wonderland, hell, I want this British mofo to take me now!

"Later, Maxie. Lemme help you," I sttutured and moaned at the same time, man that was embarrasing. He positioned himself to look into my eyes.

"You sure?" he asked in a jagged breath. I knew he was holding back.

"Hell yeah, leave me sore for day, Maxie." I leaned in, wrapping my legs around his waist. He brought his slender fingers to my mouth, and stuck them in.

"Lick them," he whispered. I wonder why...

"Mmmm, what is that?" I groaned, feeling soemthing in me.

"My fingers," Maxie said, chewing on my ear. Holy fricking fraqk racks, did it feel good, he just kept on putting, "More, Maxie!" and more fingers in me. 

"It's not big enough," I whined.

He grinned to me. "Maybe this is?" he hinted, and I felt the most craziest, strangest, yet the most pleasureable pain, EVER!

"Does it hurt?" Maxie said, with not a drop of concern.

"Who c-cares?" I mumbled, digging my nails in his back.

"Well, you did scream pretty loud." he laughed, then groaned, thrusting in me. Dude, I was moaning like a high class prostitute.

I should give Maxie alcohol more often.

-----------------------------------------------

all this typing credit jazz goes to Editor xD She hates me now cause this chapter was "too long" poor baby give her some love people cause without her this would upload so much slower :P

OH! can someone tell me how you guys get such orgasmic covers cuz i want one so badly!!!