Chapter Ten

"You do understand why you're still in this classroom, and not shacking it up with your sister?" I wonder what this magical thing was saying, 'cause I only heard smooth, smooth words roll off his tongue. "Pheonix, did you hear me?" He asked, waving his graceful fingers in front of my bold brown eyes, unlike Finny who has blue eyes. "Pheonix Sweeny!" I heard a voice louder than the frickin' bell.

"The hell you want?" I sneered, looking at my annoyed teacher. 

"Do you understand why you're not here without your sister?" He looked like he was pissed and losing his patience. 

" 'Cause you're jealous and want to be all over me?" I knew i was pissing this sexy bastard off, too.

Was that a blush? Ha, look who's in control now bit--

"How'd you guess? Did I make it that obvious?" Mr. Scary Jackass was chuckling then reached toward me, and grabbing me before I could back away.

Oh fuck, he grabbed my ribs, I'm just too flippin' ticklish. "L-let go, please!" he somehow, magically lifted me from my desk and slammed me on his desk, that was surprisingly clean. "W-haa *gasp* you gonna dooo *gasp* Mr. Jack--"

"I said before, it's Andrew." I sat up, happy to know I wasn't being tickled to death, only to see my legs spread wide apart, and Mr. Winters standing in between them, waiting for me to collect myself. 

"The fuck you doing?" I said, speaking in my regular guy voice. 

"Mmm--so that's what you sound like." He looked clearly amused, but I had two people, two relationships. Both that I had to keep on the down low.  One Pheonix can only hold so many secrets, you get what I'm saying'? 'Cause I know it ain't gibberish.

"Teacher, get off, this isn't allowed," I whined, struggling to get out of his reach, only to be exactly where I started. 

"Oh, c'mon now, we both know you like this." I grinned, then he pressed his ever harding cock onto my skirt. OI! I can't hold back, this tempting Jackass looked too damn amused. "Does that feel good?" His emerald eyes stared at me lustfully, whilst quiet moans escaped from my parted lips.

"Not good enough," I whispered in his ear, while he continued to grind on me hard, making my pink skirt go up. That slutty skirt was short to begin with.  My teacher roughly slammed my back on his desk, while he hungrily climned on the poor piece of wood. 

"How'd you know I liked it rough?" I giggle, before he leaned in to kiss me. 

"I didn't, I just can't control it." I gently smiled before our lips touched. This was the most orgasmic kiss I have ever frickin' experienced. 

While he forced his tongue in my mouth, he made sure to bite it, causing red liquid to be distributed among both our mouthes. "Imma have trouble speaking, Andrew." His name felt beautiful coming off my tongue. 

"You better be able to scream my name correctly." He hinted, tugging at the big ass bow tied to my collar.

Might I hint, this adorable uniform has the most ridiculous neck tie, well, it's a bow. It's about the size of a midget's hand, and it doesn't come pre-tied. You have to somehow magically tie it with a tip of the wand to do it properly. Thank god for sexy, British butlers.

"What are these?" Andrew said, somewhat possesively, poking at random places on my neck and chest. Oh crap, those are hickeys, aren't they?

"Ninety percent chance it's a hickey, if not, then I should go to the doctor, huh?" I peeked up to look at his eye, doesn't like jokes, huh? Okay, I am a screwed little cross dresser. 

"Who gave them to you, Pheonix?" Damn, I think he is a bit possesive of me, but I'm not his! 

"A cute blonde, who had too much to drink," I giggled, recalling Maxie's drunken behavior. 

"Owie!" My teacher pulled at my red hair, well, more so yanked, forcing my head to roll back; too bad I loved my hair being pulled. "Mmmm--promise not to kill him?" I half moaned out.

"No."

"Oh, well, I guess I'll have to force it out of you." He growled, ripping the rest of my shirt off. 

"Did he do this to you?" Andrew asked, biting and nipping my tits. 

"Uh-huh." I shuttered, squeezing my eyelids shut. I heard rustling and lifted an eyelid, only to groan at the sight of my teacher who was swollen with muscles in his tummy and all through his arms.  

"Did he look like this?" he grinned.

"Not even close. God, can you stop fucking teasing me and just break me already?" I pleaded, staring and groaning at his beatiful sight.

"There's five minutes left of lunch," he commented, looking past me.

"So? Who gives a damn? Just get that monster inside of me. Please." Oh mah gawsh, if he wasn't already on top of me, I'd be on my knees, begging.

I heard a zipper being sounded then felt an excruciating pain roll throught out my body. He intelligently silenced my screams by clamping his hand over my mouth. My pants from pain became moans of ecstasy.

"Don't dare cum before me, you whoring bitch," he demanded, thrusting faster as time drained away.

"Wouldn't dream of it, you Jackass," I said, feeling a warm, oozing liquid fill my insides.

"I love how tight you are," he grinned, pulling out of me, only to clamp his mouth over my throbbing wiimote.

"Is that a love confession?" I chuckeld, before he sucked away every last bit of my explosion down his throat.

"To say the least. Now, get the hell out of here, and straighten up. Don't let that guy touch you, only me," he said, before scooting me out of the sex scented classroom.

That loudass bell rang throughtout every hallway. Damn, I'm still hungry. What's a starving man whore to do?

La La La <== stuck in my head Dx

anyway dudes this brought to you by ... the unicorn birgade :D