Chapter Twenty Five

"You're in a bit of a pickle, aren't cha?"

I haven't even told this man a darn thing, and yet he's reading me like a children's book.

"My teacher and butler are making advances on me, and I don't know how to say no. They also have plausible alibis, too. My teacher is also my coach, and I can't live without soccer, and he loves Staurday detentions, but Maxwell and I live in the same house, so I ran here, with my tail between my legs." I exhaled realizing how much this sucks major Popsicles. I felt his hand tousle my hair, emitting warm love to me. WARM FUZZIES!

"Have you tried notifying the principle? Is my first piece of advice. How many people know about this?"

"Pheobe, you guys, and Cassie. I am currently attending an all-girls' school due to a bet lost. My parents are okay with me going 'cause it's my punishment for even betting." I fidgeted with the end of my shirt.

"Well, if you need any help, call us; we'll get to you," he reassured me, heading back to the kitchen.

"Put a shirt on, Johnathan, that is so very indecent!" his mother shrieked. I gently smiled at the image of Mrs. Baker spazzing out at her half-naked son dancing humorously in my head.

"After breakfast, you can ask her, and I won't say a thing!" He rose out of the chair he was sitting at.

"Wait! No! You tell her!" I gently pouted, easily throwing away my manly pride, unlike Johnny.

His ever warm smile emphasized with his wrinkles and he smiled, showing his teeth. "Not a problem, son."

"So, what'd my parents say?" Johnny asked me, fixing his hair into a hat.

"Chances are a yes, so let's go to my house and pick up some things?" He nodded, closing the bedroom door behind us as we pounded down the stairs.

"Where ya going?" Mr. Baker asked, noticing the fresh smell of soap from a shower and the shirt on Johnny.

"What'd the lady say?" Jojo asked, cupping his hand next to his mouth and speaking in an obviously hushed voice, to his father.

"I can hear you!" Mrs. Baker called from the dining room.

"She said yes," Johnny's dad responded in a hushed tone, playing along. I could almost hear Mrs. Baker roll her eyes.

"We're going to mi casa!" I smiled, speaking poor Spanish.

"Alrighty!" Wow, he is so chipper..............

"I'm hoooome!" I yelled as soon as I opened the front door.

"Fifi!" I opened my arms as I received hugs and kisses from my twin.

"Promise you won't get mad?" I gently chewed my lower lip as I rested my knotted hands in her lower back.

"What's Johnny doing here?" Her eyes strayed from mine.

"I'm going to live with Johnny for approximately three weeks." I watched as her facial expression changed.

"Don't do such a thing, or I'll show Mr. Winters some naughty photos."

Really? She's such a bitch. Now, I love her and never diss her, but seriously?! "I have no idea what you're talking about." I slightly furrowed my eyebrows at her, acting as if such a thing was unknown to my mind.

"Do you remember when Johnny, um, showed you how easy you were?" A slight warm feeling tingled across my face. "Well, they could end up on Mr. Winters' desk," she whispered, her lips millimeters away from my ear, then she sensually bit my lobe, my breath catching in my throat.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, Finny," I moaned as if in agony.

"Pheobe, stop it," Johnny stepped in with a threatening voice.

"Aww, I'm just playing, Johnny-boy," she giggled, then left my grasp and twirled in the kitchen's direction, making sure to wink at me. "I'll be so lonely without you, Fifi!" she called then wandered to a different part of the house.

I felt burly arms wrap themselves around my tum-tum and the crease of my knees. "C'mon, Nixxi, don't let it get to your head; I'll always be by your side." He smiled down to me while holding me bridal style, as he took us to my room.

"Thanks, Jojo." This boy doesn't even know how interally flustered he has just made me, and he's mine for three whole weeks! "Can I kiss you, Johnathan?" I shyly asked my best friend as he set me down on the ground.

"What'd you say?" My face was so hot, but, thankfully, I spoke too quietly, and he was digging in my closet.

"I said where's my suitcase, Johnathan?" I suddenly dropped down on my hands and knees and begun to look under my bed, as if searching for my suitcase.

"It's in here," he said to me, grabbing the huge, baby-blue suitcase. I began throwing in random, colorful sweatpants, followed by shirts and pants, along with socks, a pair of headphones, a phone charger, boxers, and all my converse! Oh, and my stupipd uniform along with the make-up.

"At least have the decency to fold your own damn laundry," Johnny smiled down at me, his hazel eyes watching me as I sat on my suitcase in order to close it.

"I don't wanna, MOM," I shouted, heavily emphasizing the motherly nature of my best friend.

"Whatever. Hey, I don't think I've ever seen you in your uniform, Nixxi," he gently snickered, looking at me with eyes I've never seen before.

"Oh, don't you worry about it, Johnny! I'm ready to go, by the way. Just lemme tell my Mom and Dad," I said happily, ignoring the awkward feeling in my stomach.

"Alrighty, I'll be in the car," he said, grabbing my suitcase like a gentleman and leaving, making sure to ruffle my red hair.

I am not falling for my best friend....that cannot be possible.

-----------------------------------------------------