Chapter Twenty Two

“You goofballs!” my mother spluttered, a grin spreading across her face.

“I seriously thought something bad had happened,” my father said, sliding his fingers through his auburn hair.

“We can work around that,” my mother said, gasping for air. Finny, I didn’t understand the joke.

“We signed you guys up for a soccer camp near your cousin’s manor,” my father told us, obviously feeding our addiction.

“Yaay!” I heard my twin squeal at the top of her lungs.

“Is it a CO-ED team or a boys’ team?” I asked my parents, watching the content look on their faces.

“CO-ED. You two will be taking classes online. Now, get ready for dinner,” my mother said, standing up. Wait, that is two weeks without seeing a Jackass. Party in my head! Oh, there went some streamers!

“Chef Wan and his Sou Chef Suzuki are in charge tonight,” I heard Maxie say, completely barging in on our excitement.

“Holy shitake mushrooms! We get weird food today!” I shouted, accidently speaking my thoughts.

“So what did you do in detention?” We sat on Pheobe’s bed while she brushed my hair after our meal.

“Kalvin and I goofed around since he was late.” Not gonna tell her that he has my cell phone number. "When he finally got there, we just played around some more," I said laying back in Finny's lap, looking into her chocolate eyes.

"Who's 'we', Fifi?" My twin just loves to accuse me of being a dirty hoe bag.

"KALVIN!" I yelled, quite annoyed at the smug look that crafted itself on her face.

"Did he do this?" I felt her fingers wrap around my hair, tugging on it gently.

"No! He didn't touch me! I just gave him a good-bye kiss!" I blurted out then rolled off with a sour expression.

"Oh, quit your pouting, Fifi," she giggled, facing me and searching my mischievous blue eyes.

"Let's watch a movie, Finny," I declared, getting up off her mattress and walking into our closet.

"I wanna make the popcorn!" I heard my twin yell with her footsteps to follow behind. Oh, yeah, you guessed right: Finny is a popcorn addict. She can smell it from about two miles away and loves to watch the kernels get hot, only to pop behind a glass window. I dunno why my twin won't eat popcorn.

“What on Earth do you find so amusing?” His Royal Jackass-iness got real close to my face.

“Just remembering what I did last night.” I saw his eyes slide down to my lips. “With your mom and sister.” A sly grin grew on my face.

“Can’t imagine that old hag being too much fun.” Ha! He wants to play? ‘Cause I’m gonna win.

“Yeah, wasn’t as fun as your sister.” I watched his eyes slightly pop outta his head and his eyebrows raise.

“You did not…”were the only three words that left his mouth before I got socked in the jaw. Man, did he send me flying.

“Was she a B-cup, as I recall?” I allowed my voice to ponder about a non-existent girl.

“You did not sleep with my sister, you—” Man, may I say his voice was seething with anger. He stalked towards me, his fingers clasped, ready to punch.

“Damn, sorta forgot her name, Teach. It was more a bang and go.” I grinned, showing off my teeth. “Was she a Brigit? Or a Sarah? Hell, I dunno,” I continued to back away from him, well, that is, until I ran into the cold brick wall.