Chapter: Seventeen-and-a-Half

Pheonix: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, seeee-wang ahhhh, gaaah baaah deee seee laaa wang *mummers incoherent sounds*

Pheobe: *YOU HAVEN'T BEEN IN MY STASH HAVE YOU?!!?!?!?!

Pheonix: ahhhhh--- What? You had a stash and didn't share with brother dearest?

Johnny: Uhm *cough* ignore that little comment Pheebs just so happen to blurt out...... anyway, hiya guys! I hope you learn to love my creepy hat obsession and not report the twins to the police.....

Lawerence: What the devil am I doing here? *chugs tea out of of annoyance*

Marshie: Calm down you crazy lot!!! *ahem, I have called you guys here today so that ---------

Pheonix: Kill me now Marshie, there's a Jackass behind you..

Andrew: Hehe sorry, I'm late. Had papers to grade *sweetly kisses Marshie's forehead*

Marshie: It's alright this time, now go have a seat with the rest of the people....

Pheobe: *randomly* WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH A VAGINA???

Marshie: Have you guys seen Maxie?

Cassie: Does it look like I have a dick??? *wakes up from the screaming chick next to her, known as Pheobe*

Pheobe: Ya never know, maybe Johnny likes it in the ass and giving blow jobs....

Pheonix: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL *shouts like a Mexican announcer*

Cassie: **face fumes out of pure anger** You wanna go bitch?!?!

Johnny: **face fumes out of embarrassment**

Pheobe: No... I don't wanna go with you, but maybe with your daddy *snickers* awwww look he's blushing, maybe Johnny boy DOES like it in the ass

Pheonix: *comes out of nowhere and sits on Johnny's lap and began's bouncing on the poor boy's knees, clapping, and singing like a child.*

Johnathan likes it in the ass *clap* in the ass! *clap* in the ass! *clap*

Johnathan likes it in the ass, so we better give hard!! *clap clap*

Andrew: *peels the over active teenager off Johnny's lap*

Johnny: thank you so much! *sigh of absolute relief*

Pheonix: *sits on his teacher's lap* I wanna watch lion king! *leaves the room*

Max: I am so very sorry miss, it appeared I had walked right into the incorrect hallway and then got lost.

Lawerence: Did you slay ferocious monsters and save the princess and live happily ever after?

Marshie: Stop being so mean :P Anyway the reason I have called you guys is to show you fools the results of the poll-----

Pheonix: Did anyone say pole dancing????

Andrew: Yup! I'm the pole.

Marshie: No. Pheonix, go back to watching that movie..

Pheonix: *off key singing* The circle of liiiiiiife!!!!!! *skips down hallway.....*

Marshie: Pheobe dear, stop causing trouble for two minutes.....

                 all is strangely quiet

Marshie: Damn, well the winner was ............

......................................................................................

.................................................

wtf?...................................

......................

...............

Pheobe: Just fuckin' tell us already!!!

Marshie; wakes up from dazed trance.... oh well the winner was Pheonix Sweeny

Cassie: So what where the results?

Lawerence: I still don't understand why I am present. *Mr. Grumpy Gills*

Marshie well only a few voted so some of you guys weren't even considered.... *cough* Cassandra

Well, Pheonix had three votes. Pheobe had two, so did Maxie. Andrew had one single vote...

Cassie: THAT'S BULLSHIT!! *hops out of chair and runs to podium Marshie stands at and grabs papers*

Pheobe: HAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA THE SWEENY TWINS WILL RULE!!! POLE!!!

Pheonix: *enters room*  Did someone say pole dancing?

Pheobe: Baby! You won the popularity vote!

Pheonix: *scratches back of head* What do I get?

Pheobe: A threesome!! :D

Marshie: WHAT THE FRICKIN' FRAQK RACKS NO! *looks to Pheonix* It just means you have fans sweetie, now go back to watching the talking lions

Pheonix: a threesome sounds so much better though......

Marshie: *shakes head calmly* It's not as fun as you think and it's really messy

Andrew: I'm all for it!!!!

Marshie: Oh God, sorry readers it appears my characters have seem to  gotten out of hand again. *bows* I am deeply sorry and would love to thank DeerReader--Darsaay--Darkness_insanity--Capnkandii for putting in seven seconds of your time to chose your favourite crack head :)

Pheobe: Hey I'm sober!!!!