Chapter Twenty Three

Open up.

I read the text on my phone and looked out of my window. And, sure enough, a weirdo was out on my porch. I reeeeally wanna know why I keep submitting to this Jackass, letting the hobo control me as if I'm a little marionette.

"I missed you," he whispered as soon as I unlocked the window frame; letting him along with the moon light, some leaves that looked kinda deadish, and the fresh scent of nature.

"Can you get off me?!" I horsely whispered trying my best to be quiet, "Oh, stop playing hard to get," I heard his voice chuckle as he leaned in towards my face with his hands clasped around my lower back. An annoying urge let loose in my tum~tum; it was like my stomach wanted to be an Olympic gymnast and was practicing very hard.

"I'm not. I just wanted to tell you something." I felt like a girl, asking permission to speak what a the frickin' fraqk racks is this? Madness? Sparta? Am I missing something?

He leaned in and inhaled the scent of my hair, I Pheonix Sweeny am a human candle! "What is it, baby?" Oh, God, pet names?

"I can't do this," I mumbled into his chest, "like, I feel like you only use me for sex, so does my butler and so does everyone else. My best friend seduced me the other day and I couldn't resist." I felt my voice crack for some strange reason and my arms embraced the teacher I had labeled as 'annoying'.

"Pheonix, it's not okay, not humanly possible to love everyone." His voice was surprisingly calm and didn't sound violent, as I had expected.

"I-I know, I can't pick either." I opened my eyes to see the blurred, hazy vision some see when upset; I clung my body to Andrew's.

"I like you, and I'll beat the crap out of your butler if he lays another hand on you. 'Cause you're all mine, right?" I nodded and looked at the blurred room I called my own. "Now, we're gonna finish what we started this morning," his voice sounded so determined it kinda frightened me.

"Andrew, I don't want to." My brown eyes were pooling over in tears--unsettling thoughts lurking in my head.

"Come on, Pheonix, it'll be an easy A plus," he whispered, then slammed me on my mattress as he took off his shirt and undid his pants.

"I'm not a slut, Andrew!" I tried to leave my room, but as soon as my back faced him, he grabbed my tummy and slammed me back to where I originally started. "Leave, or I'll scream," I threatened the very mouth-watering, sexy Jackass, who instantly closed the space between us.

"Do it and you'll meet my friend, Mr. Chloroform, and you might fail your next test. Oh, and being the soccer coach, I can pull some deadly strings," he smiled sweetly at me with a quick wink.

"You're a monster," I growled, staring at him dead in the eyes. His answer was a deep, ravenous kiss that will definitely leave a few bite marks. 

He slid his hands down the back of my pants, and the rude hobo began sensually massaging my butt. Who the heck does that?! But it was working in his favor. I'm a victim to my own body, for by the time he away for a breath, I instinctively kissed him back with the same intensity he had. My hands found his friend that was so hard that you may be able to break it with a rock. If enough force was used.

"Bit aggressive, are we?" he chuckled, sliding my pants off my lower half.

"Oh, shut up," I pouted while feeling the muscles along his stomach.

"Stop that, please." He gently grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Are you ticklish?" I ran my hands along his abdomen again.

"Not going to talk about it."

Then out of the blue sky, he positioned himself for the part I hated the most. "Ready, Pheonix?" His dark brown hair was matted down, most likely from sweat.

"No, I'm not," I pleaded, looking down at the monster he was threatening to shove inside me.

"Too bad." He clamped my mouth shut and thrusted himself into me.

I hate this man from the deepest part of me, and yet here I am once again underneath his fingertips.

_____________________________

What up home diggets? Sorry I have been missing in action on this site >___< but just cause I was wattpad free doesn't mean I was writing free! I have quite a few chapters written, I even know where the story is going ((That is so rare, which is so stupid)) So hang tight with me were almost there even if the finish line is a thousand miles away :D