Chapter Eighteen

"Holy Banana Kings, lemme get this on camera!" I heard a random voice squeal behind the door. Oh, man, that sounds like Finny... Here's where hell starts.

"Who the hell would barge in?!" Johnny yelled, pausing the game and glaring at the intruder.

"Hiya, Johnny-boy!" Finny giggled, with a phone in one hand, and a blue digital camera. Face Palm she really was gonna take a picture, what's wrong with my pervy sister?!

"Oh, hey, Pheebs!" His golden eyes rolled back to the screen, ignoring the chaotic girl I call my twin. Her legs colored in pink skinny jeans, walked over to me gracefully, sitting in my lap, only to block m view of the television.

"Get off me, Finny!" I yelled at her, setting the controller on the floor. It's not that she weighed a ton, she just felt like she weighed a ton.

"I'm bored, Fifi!" My best friend rolled his eyes at us and turned off the ever addicting game, at the annoying sound of Finny. Wait why is she even here?

"Let's play truth or dare!" That goddamn game needs to never be played or come up around Finny, I swear every single time, SOMEONE gets hurt for her amusement.

"No," I demanded, shoving my twin off my lap, forgetting how she reacts to rejection.

"Asshole!" I heard her scream and yes, I ran into Johnny's lap hiding from the crazy lady, who wouldn't?

"Get the hell off me, Nixxi!" His muscular arms could not shove me off, and he didn't need to.

"And get killed by Finny? You're crazy!!" I hung on for dear life to my best friend's neck and waist.

"Do you want to play a game?" I heard her mischievous voice call, no way did she just calm herself down. There has got to be a trick involved.

"No!" If it was possible, I clung even tighter to Johnathan, squeezing my limbs even closer than before.

"Calm your ass down, we'll just play it til we're tired." Dammit, that received a squeal and a satisfied smile from my twin. Johnny pried me off him like I was a frickin' shiny sticker and we all piled on his bed.

So, okay, I understand he's big. He's in the football team, plays basketball, and is the amazing goalie for our soccer team, but, really, a king-sized bed on steroids?! I laid on my back and rolled around.

"Damn, Johnny, you could fit a car on here and still have room to roll around in it." Does anyone even pay attention the weird ass thing's that come out of her mouth? Pheobe, oh, Pheobe, Dr. Phil comes on tomorrow. We'll havta watch it.

The three of us sat down while Finny set up a board game.

"What the hell is this?!" I heard this dumbass yell. Has he ever heard of inside voices?

"Yeah, well...it's a board game," I heard Finny skillfully taunt, and her hands continued to set up the game.

"No, I mean, what's it called?" He played with the braid on his ugly ass neon hat.

"If you can read, you will know!"

"It's a frickin' game called Sorry®." My voice was monotone and, surprisingly, tired.

"Let's switch it up, the losers have to grant the winner a wish!" Finny really just made it similar to truth or dare. Most likely to.......................

I cracked my eyelid open to see Finny smiling, Oh just spare me my life.

"I won in twenty minutes and you were disqualified." I felt my stiff body rise up and saw Johnny's hand reach for my cheek.