" Plus Size Isn't Pretty"

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*

Waking up to that noise is going to be the death of me, I go to press the snooze button but instead i knock over my alarm clcok ughhhhh well i im up now, i rubbing my eyes i notice that it's 6:30 i get up  and go to the bathroom shower  time. As i go turn on  one of my playlist my favorite song plays and i know that today is going to be a good day....... i hope at least  *ohhh you kknooww me ii'm ttthhheee life off thhhe parrtttyyy, bbbeeeeaaaauuttiiifffuulll ppeeeooplee surroundd meeee* 

After the shower that woke me up, i walked over to my closet looking through my plus size  outfits i notice i need to get some new outfits,  i  grab some black plus size skinny jeans and a comfy white basic tee and grab my varstity jacket and some black combat boots.

I head over to my  makeup desk, letting my hair air dry , i focused on my makeup, a little bit of concealer some face powder and my eyelashes i love doing my eyes having greyish blue eyes they're something i can stare at forever then on top of it i have super long lashes thanks mom. 

Now it was time to tame the wild beast that took over my scalp, grabing my scurling iron i start the process. 

*** 20 mins later ****

make up check, hair check, outfit check.

grabbing my purse and backpack i went down stares, saw my mom cooking breakfast in the kitchen while my dad and little brothers were sitting at the table. "good morning sweatheart" i hear my dad say as i enter the kitchen. 

"hey mom and dad, good mornign boys!" 

 I grab a plain bagel and go to the fridge to get the cream cheese.

"So mom when does Aj get home?" Aj is my older brother he's a Freshman in college,and i miss him like crazy since he left. 

He use to be the qauterback, the jock and everybody loves him  at my shcool  he got his scholar ship  and he was set. 

"Later today,i need you to run errands when you get out of school i wrote down a list of places and things  you have to get here's the card okay nicole? "

"yup no problem mom"

"Thank You sweety, I still have to put his bedroom together."

"Alright, i'm gonna head out for school. Love you guys"

Hearing them say there good byes and love you, just put a smile on my face.

***10 Mins later***

Parking in my school's parking lot is so annoying, it's way to packed and since our big homecoming game is coming up or rival school Ashton high is plotting so you occasionaly see some of those football players drive by, speaking of football players the star plaer woudl pull up next to me and park. 

"Just ingnore him nicole!"i say to myself, Blake Williams is nothing but a dumb big headed jock! 

*tap tap tap*

i look up and i just stare why on earth is Blake William knocking on my window, i mean it's Blake fucking Williams and im just fat Nicole Miller!!!