Couldn't have been happier.

*Blakes P.O.V. *

As we pull up to nikkis house i can't help but feel nervous she had a spell over me i never thought i would get, She was special she was my angel i was completly head over heels in love for her and it scared me.

"You okay there prince charming?" Dylan saked

"Yeah, i just am nervous." i said playing with the box of flowers

"Why man? there's nothing to be nervous about." he said

"I know i  just i get nervous aorund  her she makes me feel a certain way no one has ever made me feel and i love her so much more for that." i said sounding like a love sick jock.

"That's cute and all bro but you sound love sick, everything is going to be fine." he said rubbing my head

After fixing my hair, we walk up to nikkis house and i automatically spot her, she's so beautiful i could feel my breath hitch she's smiling laughing  and taking pictures,  that dress looks amazing on her and she looks just like an angel.

instead of saying something to her i greet her with a kiss, whenever we kiss it's like a replacement for talking we understand it and get the same feelings from it,

"Hi." i whisper

"Hi." she croaks 

Making sure we took all the necessary photos we head out.

i honestly do love this girl and i hope someday that i will marry her.

****************************************************************

*Nikkis P.O.V.*

Once we arrived at the school  i took in the decorations it was beautifuly  set up, twinkling lights everywhere music playing loudly  streamers,balloons, photo booth adn a music video maker that we're definatly checking out later.

Before you would enter the dance floor there was a glasss window that shouwed everyone dancing but instead  it was covered with couples names on paper decorated beautifuly and i spoted blakes and mine i grabbed it  and we walked over to check my purse and shoes in.

"Ready babe?" i asked holding his hand

"The question is are you ready?" he smirked just then i noticed how handsom  he really was tonigh his hair gelled up but his eyes they looked ten times bluer than they have ever been.

Finding our group already dancing we joined i felt blake grab my waist and pull me close to his, so i dancing against his front side, which i didn't mind dancingto the music it made me realize how  much i had relaxed swaying my hips back and forth making surei rubbed myself against a certain part of his which casued him to groan into my ear and hold me closer so our bodys were one movement.

After 10 songs blake  pulled us out of our dancing group so we could  get some water, walking hand in hand making our way to the refreshment table.

"Nikki i love your dress!" some group of girls said they must have been juniors because i didn't konw any of them i just smiled and said thanks, tonight had been going great blake and i were told that we loooked adorable at least fifty times, i didn't mind  in a way i saw it as a confidence booster.