You Buttface!

That was probably the best nights sleep i have gotten in a while.

Rubing my grogly eyes i feel the sun beaming down i start thinking of things i could do today maybe i'll take the boys and sunny (our dog) to the park and just play around but that would require me to get up.

"ughhhh i need to clean my room " with that i grabbed clothes, towels anything that came into sight went down stair did laundry went back upstairs and started a shower.

letting my hair air dry i started doing homework it was 2 in the afternoon so around 3 i will take the boys to the park, while finishing my calculus homework  my phone starts ringing wondering who it is i look at tit and just smile.

"Hello?"

"Hey Angel Eyes"

"What's up Blake?"

"i'm just sitting here bored and i thought of you what are ya doing?" he sounded so curious

"Well i'm finishing up some homework then planing on taking my brothers to a park"

"Oh what park? can i come? i mean only if you want me to come?"

"yeah i don't mind" i just was in a state of giggles he was so scattered it's cute "Were going to Dennis Park "

"Okay i'll see you in ten?"

"Sounds good! " i said hoping i didn't sound to excited  and with that we hung up 

calm down nicole it's not that big of a deal he just want's to hangout with you.

"eehhhh!"

*knock knock knock* 

"Come in" i sang from happiness 

"Hey nikks" 

"Sup Aj?"

"Can we finish  our talk from  last night?"

"Sure no problem, are you okay?"

"Well i want to make sure that blake isn't just messing around with you nikks, you're too good to be one of his toys an-"

what the hell is he talking about, does he really think i would have sex with blake , well maybe i would but not right now

"Woah Aj, what are you talking about? what happens between me and blake isn't any of your concern," i said sort of pissed that he would think of me that way

"I know  you're not like those girls and it is between you and blake but i don't want him to hurt you like he does to others i heard things from people like he's still with that lisa  whore and whatthey say isn't really good"

"Again Aj i apprecaite it but don't and you might have just heard something wrong, try getting to know him will ya?" i could see he was getting aggrivated his brows were scrunched together and his jaw was slightly clenching but could blake really be talking to lisa still?

"Well i'm just trying to be a -"

"Good, protective older  brother and i appreciate it Aj but you don't need to worry about it " isaid while rubbing his  hair 

"Okay, but i will beat the shit out of him if he does anything to you nikks and i mean it."

with that i went to get shove him out and changed.

feeling satisfied with my outfit i got my satchel, bothers, dog and left. 

"Hey i'm leaving soon i see ya there" - Nikki

"Okay i'm sitting  at the bench by the playground  ;)" - Blake

aww he's already there. 

"Sissy can we get ice cream  after the park?" josh asked