Long Doesn't describe this day.

It's six hour now, and today has just been weird. My first three classes went by fine, but then came lunch and while trying to eat i felt someone watching me so i go to look, and guess who i see staring... The beautiful god like Blake Williams, i didn't know what to do so i just starred back and he smiled. after lunch i had my other two classes and now it was time for math.

Wheni finished getting my things from my locker i had to pee so bad, while i was in the bathroom i heard the final bell ring... shit  oh well i have to pee Mr.Davis shouldn't mind, finishing up i washedmy hand fast and hurried to the class it was right abround the corner i won't be more than like a minute or two  OUCHH!

"ouchh what the hell!"

i look up and see no one other than Mr. Blake Williams he's just smiling,

i think i have thought  and said his name more times i have in the past three years since high school started. Jesus Christ he was hard as a rock i get it your a football star but damn.

"S-Sorry" i say an bend down to pick up my notebook, i get up and feel him still there shit he's gonna be pissed.

"Are you okay?" he asked

"Yeah, i'm fine i just need to get to class so if you don't mind." i bob my body to get out of his way but he go the same way this is awkward.

"So about earlier"

"What about earlier? in the parking lot or you staring at me in the lunch room?" i asked 

"Well in the parking lot you didn't give me a chance to explain, you miss understood what i asked why? i don't know you're beautiful, and in the lunch room  i guess i couldn't keep my eyes off you..." he said scratching his hair, wait this could be a trick lisa could be recording me to make fun of me whatever. 

"Whatever if you're looking for a reaction from me so lisa can get it, forget it"

"What? Why would lisa be recording this, i don't even talk to her"

"Just stop Blake"

"Nicole i dont' know what you're talking about i like you, and if you think i'm doing this to make fun of you you're crazy." i dind't know what to do i stared at him like a deer in headlights! i just walked away

"Nicole can you stop walking away for once seriously!?" he grabbed my waist and i just stopped the feelings i had swimming around in my stomach made me feel giddy i was warm  but chills covered my whole body. I turned around so i could face him and i just got lost in those blue soft loving eyes.

"Why? why are you acting like this now?" i spoke quitley affraid someone would hear us 

"I Don't know i guess i-"

"Ahh Mr. Williams i hope i'm not interupting you and your lady friend but instead of haivng a teenage filled moment would you mind joinging my clss?"

I go to look at Mr.Davis big mistake

"Oh Ms.Miller, nice to see you i hope you would join class also."

"shit" i shouldn't  have looked, i hear Blake  chuckle and feel his chest vibrate as we walk into our sixth hour everyone and i mean everyone's eye's are on Blake and me.

*50 mins later*

Hearing the bell ring made  me feel relief, oncei gather all my things up i notice that everyone left even blake... thought so.

"Have a good weekend Mr.Davis!"

"Oh Nicole,  can i have a word with you?" oh dear god.

"Yeah, sure what's up?"

"I know it's none of my business, but being a teacher i know things like when keely slept with jessies boyfriend  at craig fergusions party or when mr.williams visits the janitors closet at least 8 times a da-"

"Mr.Davis i can assure you nothing is going on between me and blake, and if you don't mind my brother is comign home today so i have to go run some errands if you don't mind"

"Oh sorrry, tell AJ i asked how's my favorite QB that kid is gonna go somewhere in life mark my words." 

"Sure thing Mr.Davis bye"

that was by far the most awkward thing, at least it was getting colder outside that means it's getting closer to my favorite season, walking out to my car i notice that  everyone is gone  and  that blake was standing  at my car this boy doesn't give up! as i approach him i start thinking of what i'm gonna say.

"Blake i don't  have time to deal with this!"

"Well i'm not gonna leave you alone until we finish talking" he says with a smile

"Well i can't i have to go do stuff, my brother is gonna be here in " i check my phone "shit! in like 3 hours okay i gotta go" i go to reach for the door handle but he grabs my phone, i load my stuff in my car.

"Okay come on Blake just give my phone!" i started to grab for it but he rose it high in the air 

" when can we finish talking?" he asks i go to reach for it but higher it goes holy hell this boy is tall, i look down and see his shirt rise dear god his V line is showing 

"I don't know but we can!, please give me my phone" i saw and i put my best puppy dog face on 

"fine but only because your face is adorable, so  your brother is coming home huh?"

"Oh my god yes, just give me my phone!" there's that smile of his as he gives me my phone

"Here, tell big brother i  said what's up?"

"okay whatever" i get into my car but before i could drive off i hear a knocking noise so i look up and he's leaning on my window i go to roll it down. 

"Drive careful angel eyes and i will talk to you later tonight okay?" and with that he walks away 

I start to drive off oh nicole  what have you gotten yourself into and what's witht he nickname.